WARLORD axmed MADOWE says “I graduated back n ‘85 frm Gaheyr Uni.”lool

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Warlord city leader of Kismayo pulled out the most improbable explanation to qualify for the upcoming selection of the leader of the city of Kismayo. Dude just invented a degree from a defunct (if it ever existed ) university.

Folks this is the length tuugs, warlords and lunatics would go to be in power and stay on it.

He is well known to have graduated from the University of nation pullaging, treason, agent of foreign nations and hair coloring.

I heard Madoobe has his fake diploma locked away tighter than trumps tax returns. If he doesn’t go peacefully :chrisfreshhah:
610724C5-854B-40D7-BCC0-2A627C95F2FE.jpeg

Well answer me this mate how is Farmaajo gonna ban or expel the very same people who protect him and his government?

:gucciwhat:
Jubaland is a project by the Kenyans so they can have a buffer zone and also so they can influence affairs near its border. There is a reason why there is Al Shabaab 3km outside of kismayo

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Gaheyr Uni kulaha. He's a liar he graduated from the University of cow ass eating and Al Kabob terrorism in Ethiopia and Kenya. Funny of him to act like he was a Somali citizen back in the day :drakelaugh:

Trending

Latest posts