Waraabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Seriously I thought he was trolling but today's posts got vicious. I think he may get bullied where he lives and takes it out on the net.

Yikes.:oh6b81q:
Desperate are you? I dont get bullied, I react tho when certain folk start insulting me

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Seriously I thought he was trolling but today's posts got vicious. I think he may get bullied where he lives and takes it out on the net.

Yikes.:oh6b81q:

I remember when he used to make fun of little kids in Dadaab refugee camp, he actually posted pictures and laughed at them, that's the day it all made sense to me that he is unwell. And let's not forget about the rape jokes he used to make about women in konfuur Somalia.

He's unwell and I treat him like a patient in a mental asylum!

waraabe

Your superior
I remember when he used to make fun of little kids in Dadaab refugee camp, he actually posted pictures and laughed at them, that's the day it all made sense to me that he is unwell. And let's not forget about the rape jokes he used to make about women in konfuur Somalia.

He's unwell and I treat him like a patient in a mental asylum!

I will continue to make fun if your folk start on me.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I will continue to make fun if your folk start on me.
It's a cowardly move on your part. If someone insults you, insult them and not innocent children who didn't do shit to you and don't deserve that kind of remarks made about them.

waraabe

Your superior
Brah it ain't just Canuck your insults seemingly come out nowhere.

That's not even the thread that disturbed me the most.:yloezpe:

Anyways continue cursing, it only makes you look bad.

So it is ok for her to insult my mother first is what you are saying.. . Got it

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
It's a cowardly move on your part. If someone insults you, insult them and not innocent children who didn't do shit to you and don't deserve that kind of remarks made about them.

That's what I don't get? What kind of person does that Wallahi even ethios who are our historic rivals or gaalos would never sink that low. What a shame.

waraabe

Your superior
That's what I don't get? What kind of person does that Wallahi even ethios who are our historic rivals or gaalos would never sink that low. What a shame.

If you have issues, take it up with the people who start insulting first. What I do is only retaliation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts