Waraabe Cousin in Hargaisa - "Coldoon should be killed, tortured and burned"

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
i agree. Coldoon would rather let his people be controlled by people who hate them (reer koonfur) for few pennies. have you seen coldoon say we should unite with djabouti? he has been bought

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
kkkk let them try it. Last time they killed one of us, we killed over 11 of them aka the massacre
of Ceel Afweyn.

Bohol

VIP
maybe hj should act like ogaden and stop listening to siilanyo kkkkk

There is no foreign forces in Sland so it is everyman for himself. That is why they can't take revenge after (11 of them were killed),
they know if they lift a finger again we will just kill more of them.

waraabe

Your superior
There is no foreign forces in Sland so it is everyman for himself. That is why they can't take revenge after (11 of them were killed),
kkkkkkkkk don't lie, they stopped because siilanyo told them to stop

Unfortunately that's the only way to deal with these hard headed kids.

Indeed. We did gave them several warnings not to come down from the mountains but they didn't heed it, they got massacred then.
Absolutely, you have to treat these landers as if they're ur step kids, they don't get warnings or chances just straight up karbash to the utmost severe :gunsmiley:, they're like the illegitimate kids that don't get any presents, they take kindness for weakness hence they get the complete opposite, luckly Allah swt didn't make me a billionaire or I would've turned that region they reside in into a museum holocaust, walahi I was never like this till they started to take our kindness for granted

Status
Not open for further replies.