Waraabe come take a look at these dimes from this particular Uni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:salute::hemad::lawd::lawd:

I know exactly where this Uni is located. While there I use to hangout there at summertime restuarant in the early evening just so I can observe these gazelles :jcoleno:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lmao why not just message him
Can anyone tell me what accent the man in the beige suit is using? Is it standard Somali?

He is the university history instructor. His English is the prototype Somali accented English

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That one with the blue jacket :banderas:

Shocked-Fan-After-Undertaker-Loss-to-Brock-Lesnar.gif

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:drakelaugh:I love how you describe attractive girls as gazelles. They are tantalising indeed, adeer. :wow:

You do realize that Somalis call a pretty little thang "qalanjo"...Do you know the meaning? ....ostrich ..... at least I picked a proportionally looking neef.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Doesn't he play for the other team? Why didn't you @ someone else. :tacky:

Mashallah finally people studying majors other than nursing. Good on them.

Is it just me or does the girl with the blue jacket have indoyar features? Like she kinda looks like a tan Malaysian or blasian or something. MashaAllah she purdy.

@Sovereign-Reiko you can never have too many nurses. Their knowledge of drugs, diseases and rehabilitation is invaluable and often they are doing far more work than a doctor. If Somalis ain't becoming doctors, I would rather have an army of nurses than an army of archaeologists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending