War Tanoo Kale? This Farah has been banned in a whole suburb in London not to annoy anyone.

A Southall man has been banned from annoying anyone in all of Ealing .

0_adanJPG.jpg

Abdillahi Adan is only allowed to take a very specific route home and cannot "loiter" along the way.

A man from Southall has been banned from the estate where he lives as well as from annoying anyone in the entire borough of Ealing.

Ealing Council and Metropolitan Police worked together to take out the injunction against 20-year-old Abdillahi Adan, who lives in the estate he is now banned from being in.

Adan is banned from entering the Havelock Housing Estate in Southall, except for by a particular route to his home, as well as the Southall Broadway ward in Ealing or will face arrest.

For the next two years, Adan can also not engage in any behaviour "capable of of causing nuisance or annoyance to persons within the London Borough of Ealing".

In addition, Adan has been told that he cannot be associated with anyone in Ealing who is in possession of controlled drugs, including but not limited to cannabis, heroin, crack, cocaine, amphetamines, methamphetamines, ecstasy and MDMA.

Adan, who lives in Tensing Road on the Havelock Estate near Norwood Green, even has a prescribed route to get to his home. He is only allowed to take one set of streets to go to and from his house and is also not allowed to "loiter" on the "access route".

Adan can only enter the estate from Merrick Road in the west, and walk along Havelock Road, Gregory Road, Hillary Road and Tensing Road.

The Havelock Estate is contained with the train line to Southall in the north and the Grand Union Canal in the south.

The Southall Broadway ward is just north of the estate, and is in the south western corner of Ealing, bordering Hayes in Hillingdon .

Anyone who sees Adan breaching these rules has been asked to contact police in Ealing on 101.

Poor @Geeljire sanbuur

https://www.mylondon.news/news/west-london-news/southall-man-been-banned-annoying-16723017

Last edited:
0_Untitled-design-13.png

Bilal Mumin, Eldar Iliazi and Ismail Mohammed have been jailed

Four men have been jailed following the murder of a man in Haringey in June 2018.

Edmond Jonuzi, also known as Edmond Preci, 35, was murdered in Green Lanes, near Turnpike Lane, Haringey on June 9, 2018. His brother Eraldi Preci was also attacked.

A nine-week trial at the Old Bailey which concluded in May saw seven defendants convicted of various offences relating to the murder of Mr Jonuzi. On Friday (June 14) four of the seven were sentenced at the same court.

Bilal Mumin, 20, of Finchley Road, Hampstead was jailed for life and will serve a minimum of 18 years after being found guilty of murder, violent disorder, and possession of an offensive weapon.

Eldar Iliazi, 21, of Alexandra Park Road, Wood Green was sentenced to 30 months for violent disorder.

Ismail Mohammed, 21, of Chichester Road, Enfield and Rayan Saleh, 24, of no fixed abod were sentenced to three years each for violent disorder.

DCI Garry Moncrieff, from the Met's Homicide and Serious Crime Command, said: “This was a callous attack on two brothers which had devastating consequences for the Presi family.

“Mumin will now have a significant amount of time to reflect on his actions and we hope this sentence, as well as those handed down to the other three men, will bring some kind of closure for the victims' family.

“This has been a complex investigation and one which we hope demonstrates our commitment to getting violent offenders off the streets.”

1 and 3 definitely are Somalis. Is this London? 30-40 year sentences will suffice.

@AussieHustler once again you really have some deep seated issues how do they allow you out and into the public, as your projecting he might be a cousin of yours I qashind it because I prefer your positive threads which is why I'm entitled to my opinion am I not

@NAAFO

Sxb, I've never heard someone banned from a whole suburb not to 'annoy anyone' and is only allowed certain roads to take to his apartment, it is News, a wonderful new from London.

Secondly, is this what you call a positive post?

Why I refuse to respect MJ misandrist's who do nothing but continue the legacy of cultural imperalism by appeasing their foreign masters by ing and complaining as if they were women from the third world and developing world,

who have legitimate grievances such as sexual abuse due to instability caused by conflict and yet they feel justified to complain so that they can facilitate the dictates of their degenerate overlords wallahi their is no good that can come from these divisive MJ misandrist's I can say this because they are my maternal relatives.

Their just not good people all darod's know this because they are aware of how scornful these mj female agitators can be they never stop to think and ask themselves while they fawn over the feet of others what have they ever done for somalia we can go even further than that what have they ever done for darod people.

Except want to be the de facto leaders of darod people and think that somehow gives them the right to dictate to darod people.

While dhullos women born/raised in the west are demonstrating their courage to return to their country so that they can contribute towerds the restoration of their nation which includes habir giidiir, abgaal, hawiye's) ogadenian, warsengeli, lelkase, marexaan, awrtable, darod) and isaaqs, gadabursi, diir, etc both men and women.

From those respective qabils are all making gracious sacrifices for their nation even if it means the concession of their lives, which can't be said for these MJ misandrist's people always complain about the isaaq as being disloyal and treasonists,

and the habir giidiir as being bloodthirsty savages but wallahi none is more wretched, contemptous and loathsome than the MJ misandrist's their equivalent to the females who were informants to the british and italian colonialists that also were bed wenches for them wallahi this happens in irl.

So please brothers and sisters and darod people in particular, don't ever call the isaaq traitors especially their women and don't compare our glorious hawiye brethren to Madows/blacks or bloodthirsty h.u.t.u. s apes because these glorious people will always be more somali which means the isaaq can be dedicated to somali's at times and the hawiye can be couragous while not having a bloodthirsty/merciless streak and easy on the eye too as they aren't all dark and looklike comedy shorts gamer on youtube aka ksi's brother hawiye wallahi you are beautiful.

Because a hawiye and isaaq women wouldn't shot you in the back while your in the midst of battle defending your people from foreign occupiers which sadly can't be said for MJ misandrist's as these people personify weakness how do you think these MJ misandrist's ended up this way its due to their weak ineffectual spineless men how else do you explain these MJ misandrist's behaviour that's divisive and ghetto gaggers proportions of ratchetness.

View attachment 77161

Drown me with your hypocrisy, next, will you call yourself a "Somali patriot"?

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
@NAAFO

Sxb, I've never heard someone banned from a whole suburb not to 'annoy anyone' and is only allowed certain roads to take to his apartment, it is News, a wonderful new from London.

Secondly, is this what you call a positive post?

Drown me with your hypocrisy, next, will you call yourself a "Somali patriot"?

@AussieHustler why are you scolding me broski I just had to convey some harsh truths so go and chastise your bff @Knowles

And spare me your moral relativism

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
0_Untitled-design-13.png

The last on the right hand is abysmally somali and he looks Mj. His delicate small features remind me of our dhulbahante somali spot forumer @pablo

The first one is definitely half dhulbahante

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Young Somali men in London/UK are a disaster.

Why are there so many on the streets causing havoc? What went wrong?

Were they experimented on as children with trial medicine.

I just don't understand how they think and operate

Very good questions. Where are the people who went into a private room, did Waasmo, and produced them 9 months later, cared for them, and released them to the world to cause havoc.

Where are they?????

@NAAFO

Sxb, compare these losers to this Somali chick who lives in the same project.

Southall girl whose mum died when she was a week old achieves uni dream.

MyLondon
Friday August 16, 2019
By Martin Elvery

20198166370151111973043621_Hamdaa-Ali-worked-to-support-herself-and-sister-while-studying-a-levels-at-Villiers-High-School.png

Hamdaa Ali worked to support herself and sister while studying a levels at Villiers High School.

She moved to the UK without her parents when she was just nine years old

A Southall student from Somalia who had to work in a call centre to fund her A-level studies has said she’s ecstatic to have achieved her dream of going to university.

Hamdaa Ali, 19, moved to Hayes when she was just nine from her home in East Africa, having grown up in the region.

Her mother died about a week after she was born, and her father has not moved to the UK, leaving Hamdaa and her 35-year-old sister to support themselves.

She’s worked at a call centre for the last two years, which she needed to do to support her and her sister, but admits it made school difficult

But today (August 15) she received an A* in sociology, a B in psychology and an A in business studies after studying at Villiers School in Southall .

The results were enough to gain her a place at City, University of London, where she will study sociology and media.

She said: “When I first came to the UK it was a big adjustment. It’s just made me want to make it.

“All the issues I’ve had trying to get my Passport and stuff, this just makes it all worth it.”

She added: “I’m honestly so shocked. I really didn’t expect any of those grades. I’ve had such a rough year and had to repeat it because I felt so pressured. The School put up with a lot from me to be honest, the head of sixth form especially.

She added: “Last year there was a time when it felt like it [her job] was getting in the way of my studies. But I needed the money for my lunch and stuff. It’s just being able to balance it all.

“My sister’s supported me a lot and put her life on hold for me. We’ve had to give as much as she can just to pay for me being here.

Head of sixth form, Patrick Cootes, paid tribute to journey at the school.

He said: “Today is actually the first time we’ve received the full story is with her.

“We know that she was supporting herself and these days it’s alarmingly often that you get cases dealing with real life challenges.

“I feel really privileged to play a small part in the lives of these people. I’m really proud of her.”

https://www.mylondon.news/news/west-london-news/southall-schools-parents-levels-results-16760992

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@NAAFO

MyLondon
Friday August 16, 2019
By Martin Elvery

20198166370151111973043621_Hamdaa-Ali-worked-to-support-herself-and-sister-while-studying-a-levels-at-Villiers-High-School.png

Hamdaa Ali worked to support herself and sister while studying a levels at Villiers High School.

A Southall student from Somalia who had to work in a call centre to fund her A-level studies has said she’s ecstatic to have achieved her dream of going to university.

Hamdaa Ali, 19, moved to Hayes when she was just nine from her home in East Africa, having grown up in the region.

Her mother died about a week after she was born, and her father has not moved to the UK, leaving Hamdaa and her 35-year-old sister to support themselves.

She’s worked at a call centre for the last two years, which she needed to do to support her and her sister, but admits it made school difficult

But today (August 15) she received an A* in sociology, a B in psychology and an A in business studies after studying at Villiers School in Southall .

The results were enough to gain her a place at City, University of London, where she will study sociology and media.

She said: “When I first came to the UK it was a big adjustment. It’s just made me want to make it.

“All the issues I’ve had trying to get my Passport and stuff, this just makes it all worth it.”

She added: “I’m honestly so shocked. I really didn’t expect any of those grades. I’ve had such a rough year and had to repeat it because I felt so pressured. The School put up with a lot from me to be honest, the head of sixth form especially.

She added: “Last year there was a time when it felt like it [her job] was getting in the way of my studies. But I needed the money for my lunch and stuff. It’s just being able to balance it all.

“My sister’s supported me a lot and put her life on hold for me. We’ve had to give as much as she can just to pay for me being here.

He said: “Today is actually the first time we’ve received the full story is with her.

“We know that she was supporting herself and these days it’s alarmingly often that you get cases dealing with real life challenges.

“I feel really privileged to play a small part in the lives of these people. I’m really proud of her.”

https://www.mylondon.news/news/west-london-news/southall-schools-parents-levels-results-16760992

is she @Steamdevolopment younger lesbian sister?

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
@NAAFO

MyLondon
Friday August 16, 2019
By Martin Elvery

@AussieHustler mash'Allah to the sister but all I said is I prefer positive posts like this one and the one you made the other day about the young male scientist who's father was a previous somali president, also don't scurry away by reporting on people when they haven't said anything neither offensive nor inflametory its really not cordial or decent

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Look at how callously this guy tries to paint the men as failures and the women as success. I am hundreds percent convinced that he is actually a women who has been done over by nin somali. This are your people to. No need to shame them and use it as a swipe to brush all somali men as failures and bums. You should be doing what you can actively to support them.

The irony is that this youths are in this position because of madow culture. There dhaqan ,that u have such issues with, is not being taught at home. So they mix and identify with madow in london. Who by the way are fucking degenerates. Thus partaking in crime though the delusion of allowing that culture to influence them. These man are most likely all muslims in name whilst at the same time, completely ignorant of anything about somali culture.

Look at how callously this guy tries to paint the men as failures and the women as success. I am hundreds percent convinced that he is actually a women who has been done over by nin somali. This are your people to. No need to shame them and use it as a swipe to brush all somali men as failures and bums. You should be doing what you can actively to support them.

The irony is that this youths are in this position because of madow culture. There dhaqan ,that u have such issues with, is not being taught at home. So they mix and identify with madow in london. Who by the way are fucking degenerates. Thus partaking in crime though the delusion of allowing that culture to influence them. These man are most likely all muslims in name whilst at the same time, completely ignorant of anything about somali culture.
@AussieHustler is not a man yet despite being 30 plus in age.. During his maturity process his balls did not drop.. That's why you find him hating on other Somali men and acting like a feminist :draketf:

Gambar

VIP

Stop the excuses.

Believe me anyone who grows up in Southall or Ealing never stood a chance in life.

Low income homes. Terrible schools. Unemployment rates are high.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Stop the excuses.
There are no excuses walaal. However you yourself can see that aussiehitler has an agenda. To immediately post about some other criminal farahs whilst simultaneously posting one about a achieving Somali woman clearly implies a divisive rhetoric. That the men are failing whilst the women are succeeding.

Irrespective of what this men have done. He has no right to attempt to paint all somali men in the same light.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Also this a typical tactic used by the police to stop delinquent behaviour. It is something that ie extensively used to stop individuals the police believe are liable to gang activity or might be enticed by gang behaviour from being able to partake in it. Tbh this is the first type I of heard of it being used on somalis. Its mainly madows who are apart of school gangs and thus police imposed this on them to stop fighting or going to a specific area, that rivals may live in or go to school to.