WAR just broke out between Armenia and Azerbaijan. Armenia defense ministry showing them annihilating filthy oil richAzerbaijan.

I’m ashamed that I’m even saying this

while I never take kuffar side against muslims

Nagorno-karabakh is Armenian land and always was until the Russians took their pet and gave it to Azerbaijan during the ussr to weaken Armenian irredentism

I’m not a munafiqeen, I can’t possible be for the liberation of Somali Galbeed and nfd while supporting other people’s land to be taken from them in the same manner mine was taken from me

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I’m ashamed that I’m even saying this

while I never take kuffar side against muslims

Nagorno-karabakh is Armenian land and always was until the Russians took their pet and gave it to Azerbaijan during the ussr to weaken Armenian irredentism

I’m not a munafiqeen, I can’t possible be for the liberation of Somali Galbeed and nfd while supporting other people’s land to be taken from them in the same manner mine was taken from me
supporting those that u believe are in the right is the right thing to do no matter what religious affiliation u and those u support have

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Whoever the land belongs to deserves to win. Never support land thieves.
Guul Armenia!
u sure u wanna support niggas that used to have this flag :mjlol:
Arsacid Dynasty of Armenia Flag - Fun With Flags

Iran is also on Armenia's side, but they prefer a peaceful resolution to the conflict.
Thats Weird why Would Iran not support their fellow shias, even though Azeris are very secular and only Shia to name plus they value their connections With Turkey and their Turkish identity the most

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Thats Weird why Would Iran not support their fellow shias, even though Azeris are very secular and only Shia to name plus they value their connections With Turkey and their Turkish identity the most
iranians in the past used to ruler over armenians

This conflict is an ethnic one not religious.

Turkey is supporting the Azeris simply because they're fellow Turkic-speakers. Whereas, Iran has closer relations with Armenia due to close cultural & historical ties. The Persians hate Turkic peoples.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Turkey is supporting the Azeris simply because they're fellow Turkic-speakers. Whereas, Iran has closer relations with Armenia due to close cultural & historical ties. The Persians hate Turkic peoples.

Aren't the Azeris turkified (linguistically and culturally) Persians?

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Who is winning the war between the two sides? We need good analysis from the so called political analysts. They are both kaafir so no one should pick their favourite.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Who is winning the war between the two sides? We need good analysis from the so called political analysts. They are both kaafir so no one should pick their favourite.

Go make love to a goat you marauding religious scam artist

That said ..

The Azeris have so much oil but the Armenians have a strong US lobbyists. They are second to Yahuudas in terms of influence in American foreign policy. There’s a lot of 3rd generation Armenians in California. The biggest in the world is an Armenian. Secondly Armenians are fully supported by Russia

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
The Armenians are now using the religion card to create sympathy. Look at social media and the big forums, the Europeans don't care about the context of the war and automatically support them because of Azeri's background (Turkic = hated by default).

I suspect the war will attract a lot of right wing extremist and Christian fanatics in Europe and US and they will cause a lot of problems in the foreseeable future.

Trending