WAR IN USA

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
So trump won't leave office easily if he loses . He will try a military coup,this man is highly dangerous and stubborn. Not long untill the elections left, my somali people I will like to tell you all to leave America now before the war begins.

So trump won't leave office easily if he loses . He will try a military coup,this man is highly dangerous and stubborn. Not long untill the elections left, my somali people I will like to tell you all to leave America now before the war begins.
Isn’t there a lockdown what makes you think you will just let you happily leave the USA use your brain :draketf:

You can still leave, my cousins left to djbouti a month ago.
Ok but once you lose the election and you have only a month left in office I’m pretty sure a military coup isn’t possible or rather he doesn’t have that power also you think that the senators, supreme judge, or the government will allow that or the generals of the military

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Ok but once you lose the election and you have only a month left in office I’m pretty sure a military coup isn’t possible or rather he doesn’t have that power also you think that the senators, supreme judge, or the government will allow that or the generals of the military
They support him too those who work with him. Where is your brain .

They support him too those who work with him. Where is your brain .
They work with him but they don’t support him fam your telling me all the governors, or senators deliberately lick trumps booty cheeks where is your brain saaxiib be woke and awaken my friend many government officials hold a grudge against him your telling me Hillary Clinton kisses Trump good night as well and bakes him cookies

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
They work with him but they don’t support him fam your telling me all the governors, or senators deliberately lick trumps booty cheeks where is your brain saaxiib be woke and awaken my friend many government officials hold a grudge against him your telling me Hillary Clinton kisses Trump good night as well and bakes him cookies
That's how he got in office. They picked him and didn't want Hillary lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I don't think so. Trump is not an Alpha man. (alpha men, that is the first thing he will do, coup) He is in the middle between alpha and beta. At the end of the day, he will cover his a$$.