War in Sool

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Darods need to change this gob culture, gobtu ayaa gobanimo fahmi kara hadu qofku primitive yahay it's pointless being gob with them, your talking to a primtive congolese culture like HOTO in Rwanda oo shacabki tutsi sida cannibals ku noqdeen. Hawiye and Isaaq are primitive cultures, they don't understand gobanimo.

U can't be gob with a culture that is primitive and gun. I hate how Darods try to be civil with these people.

Add / after https:
https:/www.facebook.com/reel/641064474790544

That video shook me. Idoor isnt human. Imagine doing that to ur own wives because theyre dhulbhanta. Aqaas may they go to hell

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
Darods need to change this gob culture, gobtu ayaa gobanimo fahmi kara hadu qofku primitive yahay it's pointless being gob with them, your talking to a primtive congolese culture like HOTO in Rwanda oo shacabki tutsi sida cannibals ku noqdeen.
Waryaa what is ur problem with Hawiye? We are supposed to be on the same side against the secessionists. Why try to create further division?
I get that some Hawiye support SL just out of spite of Darood but there are countless videos from Xamar of people celebrating this victory.
Hawiye and Isaaq are primitive cultures, they don't understand gobanimo.
There is no such thing as a clan culture. Only Somali one.
I have seen you insult Hawiyes unprovoked in so many threads to the point you almost hate them more than the SL :stopit:

Every group of Somalis if given the chance are savages. The old regime shelled people fleeing their homes to seek refuge in Ethiopia, the same people being shelled have now done the same to the people of Sool. People in Awdal were mistreated as well. Then you have all the crazy stuff that happened under warlords in the south. Gobanimo died with generation before independence, or maybe they just didn’t have the military equipment to kill their rivals indiscriminately.

Mayhd here i come
Waryaa what is ur problem with Hawiye? We are supposed to be on the same side against the secessionists. Why try to create further division?
I get that some Hawiye support SL just out of spite of Darood but there are countless videos from Xamar of people celebrating this victory.

There is no such thing as a clan culture. Only Somali one.
I have seen you insult Hawiyes unprovoked in so many threads to the point you almost hate them more than the SL :stopit:
He is half hawiya must have been bad host
🀣🀣🀣

Even if darod gave them all power, treated them like kings, treat their criminals with compassion, darod think this will change them lol, no in-fact it won't, they think your plotting against them, sxb this is a deep seated clan identity complex that u can't change. U can waste your time but u will get nowhere with that policy. The only policy is tough and harsh, tit for tit.
They all have cuqdad bro. Ive talked to isaac teens in america and they are already brainwashed to hate somalia. Darood is so miskeen lol the hate is real

Trending