DEVELOPING NEWS War in Sool

SSC state must immediately push into western erigavo district as second phase. But we need to keep OOG as buffer zone so SSC can have long-term stability not just end it in Dhulbahante territories, if we keep letting them go, they will keep coming back in the future, waa aragti gaaban runti. Aragti fog wud secure the road between burco and oog, we can demand residents can live here but under SSC buffer zone, borderland treaty only.
What do you think is going to happen to the SL10B13 onshore oil block, prospective drilling was supposed to happen soon via Taiwanese financing but i doubt it'll go ahead now.
Genel_KRI_Map_Somaliland1.jpg

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
I hope the harti boys have vetted their foot soldiers. Do not use our youth with potential, only the useless ones are sent to the front-line to earn their jannah, cuz the way they are in this life they won't. Every military recruits the lowest denominator in their society. I hope hartis did the same, so their loss won't be as much felt. Plus they need to have at least 1 son so their lineage continues so 20 and above.

Put some f@king respect in to their names crazy Dr, the qalas worriers you call useless are liberating their land as we speak. Anyone who opposes the rabid jeegaan agenda is worth more than you and I combined.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Liban89 what is muse madness, fighting with everyone at the same time? does he want SL in lagu kala baxo and then act like he can fix it or is the messiah?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Put some f@king respect in to their names crazy Dr, the qalas worriers you call useless are liberating their land as we speak. Anyone who opposes the rabid jeegaan agenda is worth more than you and I combined.

U know what I mean bro, I love our boys equally on the front line but I also don't want us sending our high potential ones to death. Their r plenty who r not productive that could make a name for themselves in this life and the next one in these type of battles

Plus they all must be vetted to ensure they had at least 1 son for clan reason. Plus we must share the war effort thru equal quotas across harti to ensure one clan isn't taking all the losses but it's spread out thinly.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Updated Figures On Weaponry Loss

Xisaabka xirka dagaalka?

1.80-km Dhul ah,ayaa laga sifeeyay,waxayna Ciidanku Difaac ka xirteen 16-km meel ujirta Oog.

2.120-Maxbuus,ayaa laga qabtay oo uu ku jiro Talyihii Ciidanada hogaaminayay.

3. 100-Gaari oo ay ku jiraan 4-Taangi iyo 8-Beebe iyo 25 iskugu jira Suu iyo Tarantasate,ayaa Gacanta looga dhigay.

4.Hubka la qabtay,waxaa ku jira mid Maraykan ah,waxaana guud ahaan Geeska Afrika Hubka Maraykanka haysta Jabuti.

5.Siyaasadii Juquraafi ee Dalka way isbadashay,waxaana soo afjarmay,waxii la oran jiray Somaliya iyo Somaliland.

Beelaha Harti,waxay gaareen guul taariikhiya,waxayna muujiyeen Cududooda Jamhuuriyada ay ku dhex leeyihiin.

Waa dagaal Juquraafi,Siyaasad iyo Milleteri huwan oo Beesha Harti ku xaqiijisay saamaynteeeda,awoodeeda iyo hankeeda.

This was epic, reading every post felt better than binge-watching Game of thrones. :banderas:

Wallahi Isaaq are finished, they can never do FKD with us ever again kkkkkkkk, we'll only allow GX.:chrisfreshhah:

Trending

Latest posts