War in Sool

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ya ii geeya Goojacade. haloo badelo goobtasi 'isaaq ku xaar' @Libaax-Joore

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Even qoryaha idoor badan dilay ayaaba magacyaal cusub yeeshteen sida 'idoor-laaaye'

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
HSM will be invited by Garad Jama to goojacade new naming ceremony 'isaaq ku xaar' all the kids in the future will be taught

FxRu0ITXoAAyQwk.jpg

I donโ€™t trust this guy.. I believe he is a horgal send as a spy..there is no other explanation for him to move his uniform this late in the war.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Possible that you may have a different take on the meaning, I am intrigued. Whatโ€™s your take on the definition of a horgal?
It means garac ๐Ÿ˜‚ me from the south somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด I thought the meaning was dabadilif until my friend told me ๐Ÿ˜‚ caalooshu bu horgaale before marriage

That's Cambaashe's faction, they were always with SNM. SNM cooked this up because Geesood, the deputy commander of the mighty Somaliland forces left them last week.
They're self serving lowlifes.

The relatives of these guys said they should be killed for betraying their clan

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Isaaq injured are dying of blood loss on the way to Burco and Hargaysa. SSC injured are able to receive care in the cityโ€™s various hospitals and clinics.
I thought this may be the case back in March
From what reporters are saying the idoor have not been able reposition away from Goojacade.
The tried to take a portion of the main road and failed. High casualties on both sides, but the idoor lack the medical care that can be provided in town so their injured are more likely to die.