War in Sool

Here he is again calling for his D’hilobahante cousins ilma Cabdhibaale Laba walaalaa nakala dhalay :lolbron:

Bang Bang Niiigggaaaaa. Lmao

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Waa Guul Taariikhi ah in gabi ahaanba la xiray Wadadii Oog ee gurmarka dhaawaca iyo Saadku usoo marayay SNM.

Ciidanka Difaaca Sool,ayaa isku fidiyay dhamaan Jidadka isku xira Oog iyo Gobolka Sool intiisa kale.

Gaar ahaan Wadada Laamiga ah oo xooga la saaray Labadii Dagaal ee ugu Danbeeyay kuwaas,ayaa jab xoogan lagu gaarsiiyay Ciidamada SNM.

Dhanka SNM,waxaa la xaqiijiyay in Burco la gaarsiiyay 84-dhaawaca iyo 38-dhomasho ah oo Ciidankooda ah.

Dhanka Beelaha SSC Waxaa soo xarooday gurmadkii Labaad oo Beelaha lagu qoray kuwaas oo gaaraya kumanaan Askari.

Dhanka Beelaha Harti,waxa dhamaan soo wada xarooday Tiradii ugu Badnayd ee loo baahnaa.

Sida lawada sigayo,waxaa dhiman Dagaalkii Lagu kala bixi lahaa ee Gooja-cade lagu soo afjari lahaa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
SSC do not show any sympathy to these thugs. Any armed id22r, send them to hell, and even advertise it to warn the other id22r they will join this bakhti to hell.

Only protect un-armed civilians or POW. Have no mercy on armed thugs in your land, no mercy, no passiveness

The routes they used to escape from and carry their bakhti, are now in the hands of SSC. Now Goojacadde is basically in the calool of SSC and it's BBQ time.

Cali Harti deserves cooked meals.

funny-animated-gifs-as-if-you-didnt-want-a-flamethrower-before-seeing-this

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The routes they used to escape from and carry their bakhti, are now in the hands of SSC. Now Goojacadde is basically in the calool of SSC and it's BBQ time.

Cali Harti deserves cooked meals.

funny-animated-gifs-as-if-you-didnt-want-a-flamethrower-before-seeing-this

Somalis show sympatahy to somali death, I don't. If their armed and fighting people, they are no victim to me, they should be advertised to let other armed thugs know their outcome. Only un-armed people or armed thugs who put their weapon done and became civilian do i respect.

Awdalite

Araabi
Ironically, 18th May was probably the turning point in this conflict in favor of SSC. They managed to capture a lot of new territory and expand the battle theatre outside of Goojacade to reduce pressure on Laascaanood which is quite impressive. Lots of casualties being reported on the SL side in the past few days aswell. It'll be interesting to see how this continues.

Gen Moorgan ayaa yidhi “Muusow anagu waxaanu dagaalanay ragii SNM ta labka ahayd ee Lixle , Maxamed Cali iyo qaar kale lahaa. Laakiin Muusoow adigu waxaad ahayd SNM tii dhadig ilaa Kismaayo aad I eryato iskadaaye waligay kuma arag meel aad ka dagaalamayso..."..
A4580700-B4C6-47F3-9E0D-32250F49CE32.gif

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
These guys generals are dropping like flies 💀remind u every general has 400 guuto, so we smoking close to 1k dir army per fight, definition of flies :pachah1::deadrose:our land gonna be fertile after this
1684529424196.png

1684529435069.png

Last edited: