War in Sool

Somaliland infighting in Aynaba

"Is it SSC? Have they come for us? " asks an uneasy onlooker..
The little sticks blocking the road
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

They have to burn some as they run with the keys. We need to get master key cut in Dubai or something that can work on these vehicles. Take pics of the engine key socket or door locks of various vehicles and get them cut. U can do it.
The colonel said he hit the tank with an RPG. They tried to put out the fire but it was too late. Sad.

Does anyone know the death toll from both sides? Has there been any reporting on casualties?

Abaq

VIP

Ina Jabutawi is pleading to dhulbahante nomads no-one kills the deserters lost in the country side. All darods behave like this for hawiye and isaaq, but it won't work, they believe inay marti ku yihin somalinimada ama in laga lee yahay, u can't change that cuqdad by treating them nicely. That policy has to die.
Jabutawi is funny. I don't know why the Iiddoors keep screaming Ogaden when they've been karbaashed by Dhulbahante. Annaga Maraykan iyo Ingiriis ayaan sugaynaa 🀣🀣

Abaq

VIP
As they should, Ogaden can learn a lesson in dignity from HY. As soon as Hasan Buldana appointed his personal secretary who happens to be OG as the PM, OG lost their marbles and said F Darod πŸ˜‚
We said F Darod when Mx was killing us in Kismaayo and Mj were extraditing our civilians to TPLF

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
We said F Darod when Mx was killing us in Kismaayo and Mj were extraditing our civilians to TPLF
Your OG kin even used to hand over ONLF to ethiopia.

But trust me. When heat hit roof, you will call Daroods to join you against xabash. :denzelnigga: .

Abaq

VIP
Your OG kin even used to hand over ONLF to ethiopia.

But trust me. When heat hit roof, you will call Daroods to join you against xabash. :denzelnigga: .
We always fought the Xabasha alone. Besides we made peace with them and are busy developing our lands. Nin walbo tuuladiisa ha ku mashquulo. Simples

MJ? If anyone backstabbed OG and made a deal with TPLF, it was Futoole, who betrays his own clan. Stop associating our clan with bullshit. If anything, Harti should talk about Cumar Jees and what he did to civilians in Kismaayo, but we don't hold grudges like you.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
We always fought the Xabasha alone. Besides we made peace with them and are busy developing our lands. Nin walbo tuuladiisa ha ku mashquulo. Simples
Everyone knows I have nothing against OG but coming back to reality. Amxaraa has political party inside Jijiga!! , villages been added to oromo and amxara. Amxara christian parade in jijiga.

Many other things. Sooner or later you will come back to Harti to save you .:rejoice:

Trending