War in Sool

Due to the high number of casualties coming out of the wars taking place around Laascaanood, reer Burco are complaining about the high cost of grave digging in Burco. It is $600 dollars to just dig one grave now. And we can only understand from these complaints that the casualties suffered by Soomaalidiid forces are much higher than the Somaliland junta is acknowledging.

View attachment 264064

They need to use their muscular Social Media fingers and get to digging themselves.

fight-shovel.gif

A couple of things to note:
a) The good Professor has been breaking bread for far too long with pseudo intellectuals in cozy quarters, and whilst the moral argument he is putting forth is credible, the political reality on the ground defies logic. Conflict resolution demands sound minds void of annulling rhetoric.

b) Cosoble too raises binding points, but the ending of his note 'oo cid warkeeda dhagaysanaysaa aaney jirin' is as flawed an argument as that of the good Professor, if alienating. Protect, fight for, and shed blood for the rights, and future of the SSC sons and daughters, whilst at the same time not violating those of the sons and daughters of the secessionists.

Sadly, these good Samaritans have been greasing these elbows at offshore capitals, sipping finely-brewed 'caraq', of their choosing, in the company of like-minded folk.

As much as I disagree with the secessionists, and find their suicidal tactics abhorrent, if murderous, I find not 'qori qori ku taag' the solution.

I am of the opinion Garaado's approach of manoeuvring these murky waters skillfully, calmly, and in 'xarago' form is more effective begetting desired result in the end.

Or so think I.

Last edited:
The terrorist state of Somaliland is upset about the financial effects of the war. Listen to Biixi complain that the war includes port, airports etc. of course he blames "Puntland".

This is why no matter what happens, the boycott must be permanent so that they can never afford to fund terrorist activities again.

Listen to the terrorist chief, Muuse Biixi, whining:

Screenshot_20230403-114422_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
The terrorist state of Somaliland is upset about the financial effects of the war. Listen to Biixi complain that their port, airports are affected, of course he blames "Puntland".

This is why no matter what happens, the boycott must be permanent so that they can never afford to fund terrorist activities again.

View attachment 264143
Can you highlight where he mentions the financial decline

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
The terrorist state of Somaliland is upset about the financial effects of the war. Listen to Biixi complain that their port, airports are affected, of course he blames "Puntland".

View attachment 264143
Lol I'm loving the Hartinimo

Hartiweyne iyo Dhulbahante waa isku mid, go to war with one you go against us all.

Isaaq woman upset and confused. She said that after 30 years, Dhulbahante forced Isaaq to claim "Irir iyo Urur iyo waxaanan fahmaynin baad tihiin"

She said their "nasabad" is at risk because people they have nothing to do with are claiming them. ( She means Hawiye)

Comedy relief indeed.

It is their own cowardice that makes them claim 3 daddies.

:pachah1: