War in Sool

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Waaraabe is full fkd, ninku wa qac, he deff had account in some forums :deadrose: :deadmanny:these are their politicians yaap can't even be private with their cuqdad

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Also, why do Dhulbahante keep saying Oog. Do they not realise Caynabo is actually theres and the Iiddoor have been squatting on it for 100 years?
I don't understand this either. They should be saying Caynabo and call them Isaaq instead of Somaliland. Isaaq positions should be shelled everyday, especially during the rain.

1679960474219.png

This is the nigga who cried yesterday that they will initiate all out war as if they were holding back. Everyone understood that they suffered heavy casualties and he couldn't bare the pain of their loss.

1679960638287.png

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You’re getting your ass whooped by a darood sub yet you’re here posting old Yemeni Houthi clips lol
Cope brother I ask for proof and you continue to speak of Yemen go check Google maps ur self sxb :russ:

there’s a drone video of them running away but yet we are getting karbashed :dead:

Cope brother I ask for proof and you continue to speak of Yemen go check Google maps ur self sxb :russ:

there’s a drone video of them running away but yet we are getting karbashed :dead:
Your generals are dead ,your vehicles getting destroyed or taken,hundreds of your soldiers dead..absame will write many poems about this historic kufsi against idoor:deadrose:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

If this is a real drone video why are they rewinding so fast 🤡 you are clowning believing everything u see on the internet

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
If this is a real drone video why are they rewinding so fast 🤡 you are clowning believing everything u see on the internet
Here’s the full video that’s not fastforwarded

Your generals are dead ,your vehicles getting destroyed or taken,hundreds of your soldiers dead..absame will write many poems about this historic kufsi against idoor:deadrose:
I asked you bring me Yemen clip but like typical low iq retard you just avoiding since you lying through ur teeth :mjkkk:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Here’s the full video that’s not fastforwarded

I asked you bring me Yemen clip but like typical low iq retard you just avoiding since you lying through ur teeth :mjkkk:

This is diffently yamen 😂😂 look at those armor and T64 tanks..: no somali have those type of heavy weapons .. and those who are running don’t look they running from the enemy because they are on strikingdistance, common sense my huuno friend
C34074F5-9BC0-4A85-AD21-28C1BB2D820C.jpeg

Man up, we are coming to attack Las Anod in the coming days, hadda wixii ka dambeeya amar baa la siiyay ciidanka inay dagaal qaadaan. Markaa cabaadka badan yareeya, defend Las Anod if you can.

At least you no more 3xcussed so we'll see but if you fail.this time I hope I join our side the winners get to write history my friend

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Mashallah. Beesha @Psychologist. Can you tell us why some of your people support somalidiid iidoor?
What choice do they have? Unlike dhulbhante Madhibaan live in the stomach of Isaaq, their neighbourhood in Hargeisa is larger than the individual Habros. You think Isaaq would spare them if they were to make a move? Unlike Isaaq and Dhulos they don’t even have a major clan (Darood or Dir) to fall on they’re alone

Trending