War in Sool

They're running brothels, like they did in the past with the infamous "F**cking Street" in Hargeisa. Of course, these are under-age girls, who don't have the power or intellect to defend themselves. I am surprised the earth hasn't opened up to swallow that triangle, with the amount of debauchery that we hear about.

View attachment 262944

View attachment 262943
This is honestly revolting, I'm realistically starting to think they are not Somali. We have virtually no shared dhaqan with these people. This type of stuff behavior doesn't even happen in the worse parts of South Somalia
:mindblown:

This is honestly revolting, I'm realistically starting to think they are not Somali. We have virtually no shared dhaqan with these people. This type of stuff behavior doesn't even happen in the worse parts South Somalia
:mindblown:

A friend of mine on this forum, found a lot of historic documents related to the exploitation of girls by these people. I can send the thread for anyone interested. Their culture is different and I resent that Somalis spread lies that we are 'all the same'. They are the ones who spread af-xumo, khat, bleaching, entertainment and other debauchery and thanks to social media, people think it's normal behavior and it's spreading like wildfire.

Even the mountains in Hargeisa are called "Naaso Hablood"-I'm sorry, but this is not normal and certainly not islamic behaviour. If there was ever a need for an islamic renaissance in the Somali peninsula, it needs to start there.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Who's this Markus guy?
This guy is interested in Somalia and somalis, their history and society. He knows a lot about our modern history 1900 to the civil war and post civil war in the north. Known the clan dynamics and can tell what caused the recent crisis.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Nah we just aren’t hateful people. Darood have done much worse to us yet today they enjoy peace and equality in Xamar.
Worse!! Give us example?, HAG today came to Puntland we welcome them, plus HAG day and night request help, Puntland was there to assist, if its water flood in hiraan or Alkabaab wars in HAG lands.

Daaroods, Begging Xabad Joojin after Somaliland Military declared war :mjlol: :mjlol: :russ::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::dead:

Listen, their Garaado asked Hawiye Elders in Xabad joojin la sameeyo. :mjlol:

ABAARSO NEWS

The founder of the depraved school 'Abaarso' divorced his wife and married his own student. As per an Isaaq lady on twitter. Instead of obsessing over other people's land, they should protect their daughters from their own predators and from foreign predators.

Screenshot_20230328-235928_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230328-235943_Twitter.jpg

Garaadadii Laascaanood intay iskaga carareen oo Garowe u carareen ayay Xabad Joojin ku cod sadeen Hawiye elders :russ: :chrisfreshhah: :drakekidding:

Nimanku naf jecelaa 🀣
1680044937672.png