War in Sool

It all comes down to who fired the first shot, and that would be secessionists

No it doesn't.

And read that tweet again. One time he says International Criminal Court and the other time he says ICJ international court of justice.

Which is he talking about? ICJ only takes cases from UN members against other UN members. So it would be Somalia filing a case against itself?? Lol.

The ICC is possible.

-----------------------

Take a break everyone from Somali twitter- propaganda - it's a threat to your sanity.

No it doesn't.

And read that tweet again. One time he says International Criminal Court and the other time he says ICJ international court of justice.

Which is he talking about? ICJ only takes cases from UN members against other UN members. So it would be Somalia filing a case against itself?? Lol.

The ICC is possible.

-----------------------

Take a break everyone from Somali twitter- propaganda - it's a threat to your sanity.
You’re not making any sense either. ICC would be for two unrecognized entities. SSC could take secessionists to ICC.

I haven’t seen anyone mention ICJ, your the first person I’ve seen here mention it. And I’ve been on this thread since like page 1.

You’re not making any sense either. ICC would be for two unrecognized entities. SSC could take secessionists to ICC.

I haven’t seen anyone mention ICJ, your the first person I’ve seen here mention it. And I’ve been on this thread since like page 1.

1709258862109.png

This tweet you posted talks about the International Court of Justice (ICJ) in the second paragraph but in the first paragraph it talks about the Interntional Criminal Court (ICC).

These are two different courts.

ICJ takes cases from UN member governments. So would the Somali government take itself to court?

Now on to the ICC. Individuals can lodge cases with ICC.

But the problem there is the ICC has no jurisdiction in Somalia. Somalia is neither signatory to nor has it ratified the Rome Statute.

Also the tweet states they have turned over war criminals? Before any charges or arrest warrants have been issued??

So really it's very bad propaganda.
----------------------------------------------------------------

So anyway the point being it's not good to live in a world of constant lies. People under such conditions can begin to lose track of reality.

ICC, at the Hague, was formed to prosecute individuals for crimes of genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes, and crimes of aggression. It assumed some of the functions of the International Tribunal formed post 2nd war. Further, its principles are derived from those of the 1899 Hague peace conference, with its mandate extended to all nations.

View attachment 318670

This tweet you posted talks about the International Court of Justice (ICJ) in the second paragraph but in the first paragraph it talks about the Interntional Criminal Court (ICC).

These are two different courts.

ICJ takes cases from UN member governments. So would the Somali government take itself to court?

Now on to the ICC. Individuals can lodge cases with ICC.

But the problem there is the ICC has no jurisdiction in Somalia. Somalia is neither signatory to nor has it ratified the Rome Statute.

Also the tweet states they have turned over war criminals? Before any charges or arrest warrants have been issued??

So really it's very bad propaganda.
----------------------------------------------------------------

So anyway the point being it's not good to live in a world of constant lies. People under such conditions can begin to lose track of reality.
Nearly missed this. All he's doing is saying that ICC is better for these men, after all it’ll give the death sentence which ICJ is shy of, if they were hoping for ICJ, clearly they know something you and I don’t. SSC government are well led, unlike a certain ….

Nearly missed this. All he's doing is saying that ICC is better for these men, after all it’ll give the death sentence which ICJ is shy of, if they were hoping for ICJ, clearly they know something you and I don’t. SSC government are well led, unlike a certain ….

I'm not sure you who you are trying to convince. It's a good step if you can just admit what you wrote makes no sense at all.

Next you'll say SSc is taking Somaliland to US tax court.

I'm not sure you who you are trying to convince. It's a good step if you can just admit what you wrote makes no sense at all.

Next you'll say SSc is taking Somaliland to US tax court.
You mentioned ICJ, I’m talking about taking them to court, which they are. They have secessionist warlords in their prisons so the certainly have the power to hand them over as they’re in contact with aid orgs and intl. community. SSC doesn’t really give give fake news, the ones I check at least, stay safe

You mentioned ICJ, I’m talking about taking them to court, which they are. They have secessionist warlords in their prisons so the certainly have the power to hand them over as they’re in contact with aid orgs and intl. community. SSC doesn’t really give give fake news, the ones I check at least, stay safe

SSc gives fake news everyday but normally it's not the kind you can show is impossible .

This piece of fake news is actually impossible.

SSc gives fake news everyday but normally it's not the kind you can show is impossible .

This piece of fake news is actually impossible.
Let’s see how it develops, it can indeed not be what they claim, and just be fake news. My thinking is just that there attempted to try the western waqooyi for their crimes in some kind of judicial body which intl community recognizes.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
The traffic from Harti going to SL has gone and they are feeling the pain economically. We placed economic blockade on the idoor. It's the reason they have changed their tune plus finally realizing the so called cidanka qaranka is nothing but militias.

Trending

Latest posts