WAR DEG DEGA: Authorities N SL make a U-turn on the church decision due 2 massive opposition 2 it

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
The mosque in west is already serving existing Muslim and community unlike the church in SL where there is not Christian community, they will service none existing community.
Trust me, they'd react the same way if there was a large Christian community. By the way, the country is officially Muslim, meaning a large Christian community wouldn't be allowed to even practice openly, which is consistent with sharia.

Trust me, they'd react the same way if there was a large Christian community. By the way, the country is officially Muslim, meaning a large Christian community wouldn't be allowed to even practice openly, which is consistent with sharia.

In the past, when Somalia had very small minority Christian population, we had the church without any harassment.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The mosque in west is already serving existing Muslim and community unlike the church in SL where there is not Christian community, they will service none existing community.

I've just realized that we cannot accept this as much as the Western countries would not except the Adhan called openly.

Do you see what'm saying

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

With all due respect.

There were churches in Somalia and even temples. Tbh one thing about Somalis, and even East Africans in general, are very tolerant of different cultures/religions.

Even in small towns in the jubbas there were churches.

The West should ban Muslims from building Mosques in their countries. It's only fair.

Wake up they were doing that since 2005 (banning hijab in schools France, banning adhans in swiss, Banning halal slaughter in Denmark, banning Islam in Poland, banning Muslim immigrants from States) you were not following the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending