WAR DEG DEGA: Authorities N SL make a U-turn on the church decision due 2 massive opposition 2 it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somaliland where the blue flag of Somalia can land you in jail but you can openly preach Christianity. First they got you to hate other Somalis now they're getting you to turn away from Islam all for recognition I ask myself sometimes isn't there anything Somaliland wouldn't do for recognition? If I was president farmaajo I would make a phone call to siilyaanyo and tell him to send me 10000 of the baddest es in Somaliland and if they're really beautiful and they give me what I want I would seriously consider their recognition.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I demand an apology!

upload_2017-8-3_7-40-52.png

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Weli ma dhashay? Is it getting bigger:gaasdrink:
Gabadhi aa acton ku aragtay aniga ku aasiyo boowe soon uurbey yeelan Horta ninki basayuulka aha oo shishada dhuuqayey like it was a respirator adiga mu aha ruunte wajigada wuu guubay bahalka nin odey bu ka dhigay.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Gabadhi aa acton ku aragtay aniga ku aasiyo boowe soon uurbey yeelan Horta ninki basayuulka aha oo shishada dhuuqayey like it was a respirator adiga mu aha ruunte wajigada wuu guubay bahalka nin odey bu ka dhigay.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::dead::dead1::dead1::dead1::dead1::dead1::dead1: Im caught!

but I had several females with me tho!:dwill::kanyehmm::mjpls:

waraabe

Your superior
Somaliland where the blue flag of Somalia can land you in jail but you can openly preach Christianity. First they got you to hate other Somalis now they're getting you to turn away from Islam all for recognition I ask myself sometimes isn't there anything Somaliland wouldn't do for recognition? If I was president farmaajo I would make a phone call to siilyaanyo and tell him to send me 10000 of the baddest es in Somaliland and if they're really beautiful and they give me what I want I would seriously consider their recognition.

Punani women are mostly gaalo Akhi, your sister probably is a gaalad since your women tend to leave religion in droves. The church in hargeisa will accommodate lot of puntlanders

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Punani women are mostly gaalo Akhi, your sister probably is a gaalad since your women tend to leave religion in droves. The church in hargeisa will accommodate lot of puntlanders
Do you remember the shiekh from bosaso doing the Quran Saar in hargaisa Masha Allah he's still there weli muxu buufiniyaa citiraaf demons

That's what I heard. These Islamic pricks would cry "islamophobia" (not a word by the way) if a mosque was banned in the west.

The mosque in west is already serving existing Muslim and community unlike the church in SL where there is not Christian community, they will service none existing community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending