WAR DEG DEGA: Authorities N SL make a U-turn on the church decision due 2 massive opposition 2 it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They couldnt ignore the majority opinion against this decision, to allow a kaniisad in the heart of the breakway region.

Then, last night, 7 hugely respected Sheikhs called for a press conference and announced a Fatwa that was against it. It was basically a wrap from there on.

This drama, concerning churces in Somalia, is not over yet because in a year's time The Vatican wants to rebuild its CATHEDRAL in Mogadishu. They already have an archbishop-in-waiting in Nairobi. It remains to be seen the reaction of the southern people's reaction. Will they substitute their religion for new sharci to Europe? Will they use this as the new Tahriib method "religious presecution"? Will there be an uproar? I doubt it because the Southern people are susceptible to Christendom

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
waraabe, there is a competition happening in hargeisa between two religions and your talking about ayan hersi one individual? i can show u countless somalilander christians in youtube who openly say they are, but that's in the diaspora. But this is in your own cities.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
and ayeeyo Iman and BlueMakeUp
How can you compare the two ayan Hirsi lives in the West likewise iman lives in the United States not puntland yet the church is at the heart of the capital city of maamulka Somaliland still not a peep from the citizens personally I think people like @waraabe would convert to Christianity just to gain recognition from the international community:siilaanyolaugh:

waraabe, there is a competition happening in hargeisa between two religions and your talking about ayan hersi one individual? i can show u countless somalilander christians in youtube who openly say they are, but that's in the diaspora. But this is in your own cities.
Did you forget walaal. One darood is equal to a hundred or more landers, that why he's compering a whole community to one person.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Leeroy, I got shocked how openly the christians speak in hargeisa, the man was saying 'we got a big community here' we want a place to practise and also compete against islam to win converts. That's when I was like, ok we got a problem here!!!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Leeroy, I got shocked how openly the christians speak in hargeisa, the man was saying 'we got a big community here' we want a place to practise and also compete against islam to win converts. That's when I was like, ok we got a problem here!!!

Somalis and their lies, nigga the person who was talking about the church was a white female.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
But we must be fair, I just watched the SL admin has closed down the church. Somalia honestly doesn't need any more confusion added to the already 'confused' state we are in terms of 'statehood' and 'clan' and even our differences within islam.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalis and their lies, nigga the person who was talking about the church was a white female.

Bro you must of missed my thread. There is a christian somalilander on youtube, clearly in hargeisa saying he is happy a church is being built cause the christians are a big community in hargeisa and he wants to compete against islam for converts.

Watch the 3:13 mark

Status
Not open for further replies.