War between Somalia and Ethiopia

War

• Yes absolutely I will defend my country

Votes: 35 71.4%
  • No, I will not join this nonsense

Votes: 14 28.6%

• Total voters

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Let’s say a war started between Somalia and Ethiopia will you join Somali army? Cause am joining niggas

This thread only for Somali people no Oromo or Ethiopian are allowed to participate.
No, my two abtis made the same mistake in ‘77 only to die in vain.

Let's be realist
How are we going to fight Ethiopia when our "Government" barely controls 20%~30% of the land it claims to represent?
a Dawlad on life-support protected by foreign militaries , and with what Army and what weapons are we going to fight Ethiopia, are we going to fight as jabhado with hit and run tactics?

Horta why every time geeljires get emotional, their logic and reasoning goes out of the window ?

reality on the ground

Somalia_al_Shabaab_events_2022.png

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
Xaaji Sun Tzu Al Chinawi

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
I will never forgive Al shabab
They are the reason we even have atmis soldiers in Somalia
I hate them just as much as xabashis

Seriously? Reer Somaliland is happy to get recognition from a country gripped with sanctions, a civil war, and international scrutiny. Ethiopia is pretty much a failed state right now. Ethiopia is jealous that Somalia got into the East African community and our debt was forgiven. We have a better international standing than Ethiopia. Ethiopia is angry that Somalia is rising up.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
An army is experiencing great difficulties in defeating Al-shabab. How will it defeat Ethiopia?

Difficulties only because of the arms-embargo. The Al-Shabab cancer has no reply to helicopters, drones and tanks when Somali Army receives them. With the latter you can hold cities with a minimum force and with the air component you can strike them in their hideouts when they least expect it. Watch them melt away in the next year and a half.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
we have come a long way from war, it's not our interest to go back to one. we have to use the power of the pen to solve our issues :)

I would only fight if the capital city is changed first, I'm not gonna die so 'unukah lehs' can profit of my sacrifice.
I rather have unuka leh niggaz eating well than some scumbags Ethiopians chilling on our coast.. f*ck qabiil division, all true sons of Somalia shall unite under one banner.

We will end up begging the world to save us from the Ethiopian Apache helicopters and drones, and the world will ignore us like what is happening in Gaza.
Somalis are not ready for a war like this, it would be a massacre for Somalis Our land is flat and dry. There are no mountains you can hide in like Afghanistan and Yemen and Ethiopia
FANO ragtag militia is giving them a hard time, they are so weak sxb and somalia wouldn't only its territory but could free ogaden from ethiopia if they ever wanted so

I rather have unuka leh niggaz eating well than some scumbags Ethiopians chilling on our coast.. I love qabiil division, all true sons of Somalia shall unite under one banner so unukah lehs can reap the rewards of our struggle.
There fixed it for you as that is what you meant...

That is not a viable solution to our problems brother wake up smell the coffee you have many of your fellow Puntlander FKD'rs who want to secede too and who will likely end up doing the same thing Somaliland did by giving coastal land to Ethiopia to get some recognition.

There fixed it for you as that is what you meant...

That is not a viable solution to our problems brother wake up smell the coffee you have many of your fellow Puntlander FKD'rs who want to secede too and who will likely end up doing the same thing Somaliland did by giving coastal land to Ethiopia to get some recognition.
You are another enemy of the Somali nation, I won't fall for your bait..

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
We will end up begging the world to save us from the Ethiopian Apache helicopters and drones, and the world will ignore us like what is happening in Gaza.
Somalis are not ready for a war like this, it would be a massacre for Somalis Our land is flat and dry. There are no mountains you can hide in like Afghanistan and Yemen and Ethiopia
Landheer TPLF after hoarding military arms for a quarter century got xooged by Abiy Ahmed in only 2 years yet these niggas think we stand a chance when Somalia just got its arm embargo lifted literally last month :drakelaugh: It’d be Menelik 2.0 on us wallah 0000000001% chance of victory

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Let's be realist
How are we going to fight Ethiopia when our "Government" barely controls 20%~30% of the land it claims to represent?
a Dawlad on life-support protected by foreign militaries , and with what Army and what weapons are we going to fight Ethiopia, are we going to fight as jabhado with hit and run tactics?

Horta why every time geeljires get emotional, their logic and reasoning goes out of the window ?

reality on the ground

View attachment 310171

Xaaji Sun Tzu Al Chinawi
And the same Ethiopians they want to fight already occupy parts of the south since the mid 90’s. It’s a horror story waiting to happen 💀

Landheer TPLF after hoarding military arms for a quarter century got xooged by Abiy Ahmed in only 2 years yet these niggas think we stand a chance when Somalia just got its arm embargo lifted literally last month :drakelaugh: It’d be Menelik 2.0 on us wallah 0000000001% chance of victory
It's hard to defeat someone on their own land.

And the same Ethiopians they want to fight already occupy parts of the south since the mid 90’s. It’s a horror story waiting to happen 💀
There's around 4-5000 troops who're operating as part of the peacekeeping amisom/atmis operations, hopefully the government will find a replacement and exclude them from atmis forces.

Trending