War about to erupt in carmo between my sub sub sub sub sub clan vs everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Below is news clip about this. Apparently, the government of PL is saying the land belongs to the public so they are taking it back. They also said that the well belongs to the public and an individual or a group of people can't claim it for themselves.

Its a misunderstanding. we have all the paper work. my aunt made a deal with the last administation too build a well. she used her own money. she was promised to get re-imbursed for half of it. she never got a penny from them. shes flying in from sweden next week. they did this for photo op. the well is used by all of carmo. its sadaqaat.

So this got me so urked last night. my aunt who came from sweden build the first well in carmo 7 years ago on her land.
she made a deal with the government at that time that they will re-emburse her for half of all the expenses and that the water will be connected through pipes in all the houses in carmo. she spend her own money and made it happen. the local water companies were apposed to her because they would lose business because they deliver water to peoples homes using trucks. the government eventually never allowed her to connect the well to the homes and instead a new company build a nother well and they got the greenlight. that was the first issue but not a big deal. yesterday gallan and his army came into carmo and conviscated our land because @Armadillo sub clan the cawliyan cali claim that it was government land after all. so yesterday we had a meeting and we gathered about 200 men and are there in carmo now to protect my aunts land. my family is losing over 500 dollars a day because of this. all the soldiers food and expenses is being payed by my immediate family. gallan is in bosaso now and he realized that he got tricked y his sub clan to start beef for no reason. hes starting to backtrack but his subclan wont get of our land. my uncle just put a 20,000 dollar brand new beckam on the back of his truck. this is corruption at its finest. they want to take advantage of the people who are actually making a positive impact on the country. this is being led by the taaliye of carmo who just last year was a security guard at a bank and now hes in charge of carmo security. @Armadillo @kickz @Suldaanka @Farm @Crow

Bro where the hell is carmo that shit ain't even on the map

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
lol walahi cismaan mohamud never gave us shit and we dont recognize your boqor that is not an insult to your people just fact. we live in 25%of karkaar. are you telling us you guys gave us xumbays and xariiro. we had xariiro for over 100 years now. and xumbays has always been calisaleebaan. not even one other sub clan lives with us in xumbays which is in karkaar. carmo was bought from the dubays warsangeli. warsangeli gave us carmo for a price. what about iskashuban. your going to claim you gave us that too. murcanyo is majority my subclan of ismail cali. did you give us that too
Last time cismaan maxamud and cali saleeban had a war cali saleeban fled to oman and are there till this very day in large numbers kkk

Peep most of these omani student are cali saleeban who are meeting the suldaan of oman

Notice all the disheshe and siwaqroon iyo warsengali and cali saleeban the suldaan just gives them a handshake yet @2:27 the suldaan embraces thr mohamud saleeban student boowe waa boqortooyo:hemad:

Last time cismaan maxamud and cali saleeban had a war cali saleeban fled to oman and are there till this very day in large numbers kkk

Peep most of these omani student are cali saleeban who are meeting the suldaan of oman

Notice all the disheshe and siwaqroon iyo warsengali and cali saleeban the suldaan just gives them a handshake yet @2:27 the suldaan embraces thr mohamud saleeban student boowe waa boqortooyo:hemad:

that old nigga is dhulbahante

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
Its a misunderstanding. we have all the paper work. my aunt made a deal with the last administation too build a well. she used her own money. she was promised to get re-imbursed for half of it. she never got a penny from them. shes flying in from sweden next week. they did this for photo op. the well is used by all of carmo. its sadaqaat.

Ohh I see.

Also, I don't agree with them destroying the well. That's just messed up. They should have handled this issue differently.

Insha Allah all goes well for your aunt and she gets back what's rightfully hers.

This is why the smaller clans in puntland never can compete with the Osman-Isse-Omar Mohamed power struggle. A few years ago Ali saleban were fighting with ugaar saleban now they fight with themselves.

My fellow Somalis clan disputes are days of the past especially on such a small scale.

Most likely this dispute was orcrasted by a more powerful clan to sow dispute and keep you guys busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.