War about to erupt in carmo between my sub sub sub sub sub clan vs everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
So this got me so urked last night. my aunt who came from sweden build the first well in carmo 7 years ago on her land.
she made a deal with the government at that time that they will re-emburse her for half of all the expenses and that the water will be connected through pipes in all the houses in carmo. she spend her own money and made it happen. the local water companies were apposed to her because they would lose business because they deliver water to peoples homes using trucks. the government eventually never allowed her to connect the well to the homes and instead a new company build a nother well and they got the greenlight. that was the first issue but not a big deal. yesterday gallan and his army came into carmo and conviscated our land because @Armadillo sub clan the cawliyan cali claim that it was government land after all. so yesterday we had a meeting and we gathered about 200 men and are there in carmo now to protect my aunts land. my family is losing over 500 dollars a day because of this. all the soldiers food and expenses is being payed by my immediate family. gallan is in bosaso now and he realized that he got tricked y his sub clan to start beef for no reason. hes starting to backtrack but his subclan wont get of our land. my uncle just put a 20,000 dollar brand new beckam on the back of his truck. this is corruption at its finest. they want to take advantage of the people who are actually making a positive impact on the country. this is being led by the taaliye of carmo who just last year was a security guard at a bank and now hes in charge of carmo security. @Armadillo @kickz @Suldaanka @Farm @Crow

Bohol

VIP
It amazes me how there is water wells in every tuulo/town in dry Puntland while less dry Somaliland region suffers from water issues. It seems Puntland invests more in water infrastructure.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So this got me so urked last night. my aunt who came from sweden build the first well in carmo 7 years ago on her land.
she made a deal with the government at that time that they will re-emburse her for half of all the expenses and that the water will be connected through pipes in all the houses in carmo. she spend her own money and made it happen. the local water companies were apposed to her because they would lose business because they deliver water to peoples homes using trucks. the government eventually never allowed her to connect the well to the homes and instead a new company build a nother well and they got the greenlight. that was the first issue but not a big deal. yesterday gallan and his army came into carmo and conviscated our land because @Armadillo sub clan the cawliyan cali claim that it was government land after all. so yesterday we had a meeting and we gathered about 200 men and are there in carmo now to protect my aunts land. my family is losing over 500 dollars a day because of this. all the soldiers food and expenses is being payed by my immediate family. gallan is in bosaso now and he realized that he got tricked y his sub clan to start beef for no reason. hes starting to backtrack but his subclan wont get of our land. my uncle just put a 20,000 dollar brand new beckam on the back of his truck. this is corruption at its finest. they want to take advantage of the people who are actually making a positive impact on the country. this is being led by the taaliye of carmo who just last year was a security guard at a bank and now hes in charge of carmo security. @Armadillo @kickz @Suldaanka @Farm @Crow
Who's the taliye of Carmo?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Reiko who's that Hyena on your DP?! Repent quickly for you have committed a huge sin.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
This is minor rift between two families not sub clans. Don't make it a big issue.

Reer-Bari

This is minor rift between two families not sub clans. Don't make it a big issue.
no the goverment got tricked too confiscate our land. this is not about two families. we just set up a meeting with deni and hopefully it gets settled

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Be careful of the goverment they are like hyenas, gaas tried to take our land west of bosaso in the name of puntland but we fucked them and we haven’t had a problem with the goverment since then. Stay strong saxiib @Reer-Bari this goverment is against us.

Reer-Bari

nah its not the governments fault in this case. they got tricked by a subclan. we have all the paperwork intact. but its sad that we had to bring our troops from tukaraq and galgala to protect land that is rightfully owned by us. even gallan is jusr realizing he got bamboozled.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
nah its not the governments fault in this case. they got tricked by a subclan. we have all the paperwork intact. but its sad that we had to bring our troops from tukaraq and galgala to protect land that is rightfully owned by us. even gallan is jusr realizing he got bamboozled.
Is this interclan beef? I hope you guys don’t have to go to war with eachother, we got a tuulo near carmo so don’t make too much noise

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
tell us more about this glorious defeat and how he tried to takw qaw from you, and now deni is against you too?
Ignorant. The uae were doing landgrabbings and Gaas was allowing that to happen. Saxiib don’t talk on this matter if you have no clue about what happened.

Reer-Bari

Is this interclan beef? I hope you guys don’t have to go to war with eachother, we got a tuulo near carmo so don’t make too much noise
no this is not interclan. watch this video. this taliya is claiming to do this in the name of the government. they already bulldozed some shit.

Reer-Bari

in this video gallan claims our land was owned by the gvernment and that we robbed it. lol watch from 1.06 mark. we build that well. my aunt from sweden did.

Status
Not open for further replies.