Waqooyi Lower House MP to start next week?

Since every FMS have been focusing on their own states such as Qoorqoor’s battle with ASWJ, Madoobe’s battle with droughts, Deni’s battle to win 1P1V votes in 3 districts and so on.

The only option to save Rooble’s reputation as head of National Consultative Council (NCC) is to start the Waqooyi elections in Muqdisho. 57 MPs from Waqooyi being selected in Muqdisho will break the ice in the current stalemate. 21% of the total lower house. From what I hear, that’s the move he is going to take. Baraawe and Beledweyne will follow suit inshallah!

Muqdisho 57 seats (SL)

Beledweyne (25)

Baraawe (26)

that’s 108 seats ready to be selected in the next 14 days. Pretty Sure Garowe and Bosaso will be next.

Roble has nothing to do with elections. He handed it over to the FMS, the only thing he has been doing is trying and failing to obstruct them.

Roble has nothing to do with elections. He handed it over to the FMS, the only thing he has been doing is trying and failing to obstruct them.

Rooble is the head of NCC, the “eLeCtIoNs” is his job. On 1st May 2021 former prez Farmaajo handed it to him loud and clearly in front of the parliament that the elections and the security is the responsibility of the PM.

Rooble and his NCC is in charge of the elections.

The rest of the FMS have internal battles to fight and once the ice is broken they will come to terms.

Rooble is the head of NCC, the “eLeCtIoNs” is his job. On 1st May 2021 former prez Farmaajo handed it to him loud and clearly in front of the parliament that the elections and the security is the responsibility of the PM.

Rooble and his NCC is in charge of the elections.

The rest of the FMS have internal battles to fight and once the ice is broken they will come to terms.
and then he handed it over to the states and made himself toothless. Once he realized his mistake and his MM friends got upset at the senate picks in the states, he tried to take it back from them but it was too late and they refused.

Ever since he has been erratically trying to delay and obstruct elections and the inevitable, including his latest failed stunts trying to return it to once city instead of two.

In any case we both agree that elections should be held asap, Roble can continue the photo ops.

Another round of this... :mjlol:

These walawayns man....
20211017_145304.jpg
20211017_145302.jpg
20211017_145259.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is great news Hopefully Garbaharay shall start soon

TekNiKo

VIP
Arent they waiting on new admin to be named by Madoobe? What’s holding it up?
You know it wont be accepted by us, he refuses to sign off on election funds and insists on and still has hope Kismayo will be the sole deegan doorasho.

You know it wont be accepted by us, he refuses to sign off on election funds and insists on and still has hope Kismayo will be the sole deegan doorasho.
When I mean admin, the 2 DC of garbahaarey candidates. What’s holding that up?

1 city elections is out of the question, its been more then a year since 17 sept agreement.

TekNiKo

VIP
When I mean admin, the 2 DC of garbahaarey candidates. What’s holding that up?

1 city elections is out of the question, its been more then a year since 17 sept agreement.
Im not sure I guess Madoobe is dragging his feet on naming them

Trending