Waqooyi and central Somalis relocated to south west Somalia due to abaarti dhabadheer 1974

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
They relocated people all over the south I heard a lot left once the rains fell and went back up north
Yes. It was mainly in SW Somalia. Places like kurtunwaarey, Dujuma and Sablaale and Baraawe. Sad that the reer waqooyis didnt return the favour and deported reer kgs in 2021.

Majority of the ones from Waqooyi like Isaaqs and dhulbahantes went back to their ancestral lands after the civil war.

Sadly the ones from central Somalia Galmudug ended up calling their fellow clan member in the 91 civil war. Xasuuqing and doing isbaaro to the people who just a couple years ago were feeding them. After 60 years they still haven't left and have brought nothing but instability to the region.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Yes. It was mainly in SW Somalia. Places like kurtunwaarey, Dujuma and Sablaale and Baraawe. Sad that the reer waqooyis didnt return the favour and deported reer kgs in 2021.

Majority of the ones from Waqooyi like Isaaqs and dhulbahantes went back to their ancestral lands after the civil war.

Sadly the ones from central Somalia Galmudug ended up calling their fellow clan member in the 91 civil war. Xasuuqing and doing isbaaro to the people who just a couple years ago were feeding them. After 60 years they still haven't left and have brought nothing but instability to the region.
That were some sick iidors and Muuse Biixi's regime

They were HJ mostly not a single HY or Subeer Awal nomad were sent to south

They were HJ mostly not a single HY or Subeer Awal nomad were sent to south
I was gonna say the same thing my dad and his family stayed in gebiley. Maybe he tried to catch the bus but he came to late :mjhaps:
season 2 running GIF

Somalis from SL and PL moved to Jacar a town in Ceelbuur district during the Dabadheer drought in the 70s while other drought stricken communities were sent to Koonfur Galbeed and Jubaland. We have a tog in Galgaduud and farming rivers in the South. Allah has blessed my people Alhamdulilah!

Somalis from SL and PL moved to Jacar a town in Ceelbuur district during the Dabadheer drought in the 70s while other drought stricken communities were sent to Koonfur Galbeed and Jubaland. We have a tog in Galgaduud and farming rivers in the South. Allah has blessed my people Alhamdulilah!
You know whats funny the north used to have rivers 100 years ago i wonder why the rivers in the north drowned up and the once in the south stayed?

My adheeres forced geeljires to eat fish
I'm wondering how they did that because even to this day they refuse to eat fish, there was even a post on here last year where a journalist went to a coastal city (f*ck how could I forget kkkk) and the people there where eating fish in secret from their families like it's a drug lmfao. Your people must share their secrets!
:damn::dead:

I had a lot of Family settled in kurtunwaarey it was like our second Lasanood we really feel it was our second home. It was like a paradise filled with beautiful lush farms given to us free by the government to save us from the deserts of the North. Unfortunately Kurtunwaarey became to dangerous in the early 1990s I wonder how the town and area is doing now. Kurtunwaarey really brings back nostalgia just the name. I have been told so many stories as a kid about how beautiful Kurtunwaarey is. She is the diamond of Somalia I hope someone writes a love song to her.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I had a lot of Family settled in kurtunwaarey it was like our second Lasanood we really feel it was our second home. It was like a paradise filled with beautiful lush farms given to us free by the government to save us from the deserts of the North. Unfortunately Kurtunwaarey became to dangerous in the early 1990s I wonder how the town and area is doing now. Kurtunwaarey really brings back nostalgia just the name. I have been told so many stories as a kid about how beautiful Kurtunwaarey is. She is the diamond of Somalia I hope someone writes a love song to her.
Currently being occupied by Al shabaab. Hopefully it is liberated soon.

Trending

Latest posts