"Want to know where all those corporate donations for #BLM are going? Here's the list."

Want to know where all those corporate donations for #BLM are going? Here's the list.

"Iconic American brands, from Facebook to Apple, have pledged financial support for the #BlackLivesMatter movement in response to the death of George Floyd — but many companies have yet to clarify where the money will go and how much they will donate."

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Some of those non-profits and some NGOs do some good. But those kinds of organizations are constantly pushing agendas and are often not as pure as they present themselves.
And what's wrong with BLM - other than someone who was shouting BLM allegedly attacked you?

Apollo

VIP
I detest Woke Capitalism.

These companies pretend to be left-wing, but they are not. They are only left-wing on sociocultural questions (LGBT, welcoming refugees, BLM etc), but NOT on socioeconomic issues (living wage, less income inequality, a more progressive tax system etc).

And what's wrong with BLM - other than someone who was shouting BLM allegedly attacked you?

I was already talking against blm, all that incident did was strengthen an already held view. They weren't shouting blm but in the context it was clear they were influenced by blm.

1- Blm promotes violence in general. I wasn't actually harmed but a lot of actual damage to people and property has occurred.

2- Blm is Marxist

3- Blm is terrorist

4- Blm promotes feminism and lesbianism

5- Blm is being promoted by elites rather than being an authentic, organic grassroots movement

5 by itself is plenty for me to be against blm. if the revolution is being backed by Facebook, there is something wrong with it.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Didn't NAACP have an cadaan president for years? I'm surprised so many people are trusting their money with a group that is literally unable to tell the difference between black and white.
:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts