Wanna look younger ? Secrets from a Somali Norwegian ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m 27 but look 20 (when I’m clean shaven)

So here are the secrets to looking younger

Stay away from coffe!! Choose tea

I’ve been drinking tea since I was a kid, like all Somalis, but unlike them I don’t put in sugar

I drink atleast 10 cups of tea without sugar, my nickname is shahkariye (maker of tea) from childhood

The caffeine in coffe makes you age, I do drink coffe it’s cafe latte or some other with plenty of milk.

Get enough REM sleep !

I go to bed 10 and wake up 6-7 morning. Sleep habit is important.

Don’t forget cardio exercise, strength is important too but cardio guarantees sweating which is important to loose toxins..

Plenty of vegetables.

I always have vegetables on the side of every dish. I eat lots of apples too, nobody eats more fruit than me in my household.

I sometimes choose to walk instead of transportation

I do yoga/aerobics, it’s good for the bones and wellbeing. No more than 30 min after gym at home.

Cut back on meat, I don’t eat much of it, I tend to like chicken more and fish

Eating less food in general is healthy

Also fatty Somali food is unhealthy, yes you can eat if you have plenty of vegetables

I drink A LOT of water, nobody drinks more than me. Very important.

Avoid stress and divisive politics. I actually avoid these discussions in public . It just drains you of energy. Healthy mindset if important. Simply avoid haters.

The secret is to moderate everything.

What a weirdo.

If I was going to abstain from that many enjoyable things and follow all those rituals I would rather just become a mullah.

Coffee is one of the most enjoyable things to have on occasions, I would never give that up in the name of "looking younger". At the end of the day, you will get wrinkles and grey hair, just live a healthy natural life instead of trying to artificially prolong superficial things such as youthful looks. There is no correlation between youthful looks and health btw, for all we know your kidneys could be in stage 1 cancer due to all those years of obscene amounts of tea.

You the type of clown that freaks out at 35 when the first grey hair and wrinkle shows up and gets a botox.

What a weirdo.

If I was going to abstain from that many enjoyable things and follow all those rituals I would rather just become a mullah.

Coffee is one of the most enjoyable things to have on occasions, I would never give that up in the name of "looking younger". At the end of the day, you will get wrinkles and grey hair, just live a healthy natural life instead of trying to artificially prolong superficial things such as youthful looks. There is no correlation between youthful looks and health btw, for all we know your kidneys could be in stage 1 cancer due to all those years of obscene amounts of tea.

You the type of clown that freaks out at 35 when the first grey hair and wrinkle shows up and gets a botox.

Its not all about looks, you can feel healthy but look older.

Muji

VIP
Newsflash tea has got caffeine in it, if you have ten cups of tea that’s probably equivalent to three cups of coffee.

Switch your tea to white tea, it’s essentially green tea without the caffeine.

You’ve missed some key steps.

Wash your face every night.
Moisturise after you wash your face.
Exfoliate once a week.
Wear sun screen with UVA and UV protection.
You might wanna take some supplements or figure out how you can get more oily fish in your diet and healthy nuts like walnuts/Brazil nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts