Wallahi why do Somali people love gossip so much

It's all good when gossiping about other people. But, all of a sudden you feel upset about people gossiping about you or your reer behind your back like many somalis do.

:ufdup:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I’ve seen how gossiping and rumours have ruined a girls life in my area. Some idiots spread lies saying she was not a virgin and all the dumb Somalis believed it.

Mind you this was all when I was younger so I didn’t think much of it until you brought this up, She can’t get married here anymore and her best bet is to live away.

The worst thing you could do to a Muslim woman is to say she’s not a virgin when she is, feel sorry for her now. Used to see her alone and was a family friend.

I’ve seen how gossiping and rumours have ruined a girls life in my area. Some idiots spread lies saying she was not a virgin and all the dumb Somalis believed it.

Mind you this was all when I was younger so I didn’t think much of it until you brought this up, She can’t get married here anymore and her best bet is to live away.

The worst thing you could do to a Muslim woman is to say she’s not a virgin when she is, feel sorry for her now. Used to see her alone and was a family friend.

"That's kinda sad being wrongly accused of being a sharmuta " :mugshotman:

Yeah and that is why rumor starters should be despised always

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
At this point, I'm really starting to believe that gossiping is a guilty pleasure for Somalis.

You'll hear how its "haram" to talk shit about someone then the next, they'll congregate in groups gossiping about someone they don't personally know.

At this point, I'm really starting to believe that gossiping is a guilty pleasure for Somalis.

You'll hear how its "haram" to talk shit about someone then the next, they'll congregate in groups gossiping about someone they don't personally know.

That one of the reason why I hate about somalis. Dudka somaliyeed magaca wala wiskha.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Speaking of gossip, shamso just called me and said that batuulo’s nephew’s fiancé sips on the qamriga and was once featured in an ilkacase music video :confused::oops::eek:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's crazy

Everybody loves gossip huuno! Try to stay away from it though, waa dhaambi. I usually never transfer gossip to another place. It comes to me, and it ends there. But listening to it is thrilling.

Everybody loves gossip huuno! Try to stay away from it though, waa dhaambi. I usually never transfer gossip to another place. It comes to me, and it ends there. But listening to it is thrilling.

Somali women are the worst when it comes to gossiping wallahi and they even do that behind their friend's back. Wan yabay, war naagyaho dudka ha ceebanin, illahi ka abso. Authbillah.