Wallahi i hate these Somalis that say we are the Ancient Egyptians

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Historians accept that fact, widely. I even work with an Egyptian lady and she tells me they learn in school Punt was in SOMALIA (she grew up and went to school in Egypt). Deal with it

alien

📍outer space
VIP
What is there to argue? You’re a fool for saying such things about our ancestors. Punt waa soomali kaalay wax ka sheeg
nope. its ethiopian and eritrean. next youre going to say aksum is somali history
:russ:

I knew you’d bring that dumb baboon study up. Conveniently forgetting animals move around and get traded. Listen, im not going to waste my time showing you the vast amount of published studies that point to Punt being located in Somalia, its just up to you to accept reality.
Nobody cares about Aksum here. Just like its accepted that was an Ethiopian civilisation, punt belongs to us. Don’t forget nearly half of “Ethiopia’s land” is indigenous to SOMALIS. So even if it were found there, it would’ve been inhabited by us, not you.

Bye.

Hamzza

VIP
Ancient Egypt was undoubtedly, undoubtedly, an African civilisation

Shocking, I know
There is nothing called African civilization.
It's like Koreans claiming Ancient Mesopotamia because they are both part of Asia. These Zengis(including Somalis) make themselves look stupid by claiming Ancient Egypt.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I knew you’d bring that dumb baboon study up. Conveniently forgetting animals move around and get traded. Listen, im not going to waste my time showing you the vast amount of published studies that point to Punt being located in Somalia, its just up to you to accept reality.
Nobody cares about Aksum here. Just like its accepted that was an Ethiopian civilisation, punt belongs to us. Don’t forget nearly half of “Ethiopia’s land” is indigenous to SOMALIS. So even if it were found there, it would’ve been inhabited by us, not you.

Bye.
bring the sources. all sources point to ethiopia and eritrea being the land of punt. just leave ethiopian history alone.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Zengis(including Somalis) make themselves look stupid by claiming Ancient Egypt

How much of a self-hater do you have to be to use an Arabic racial slur against your own people.

Furthermore, you couldn’t even spell zanj/zanji correctly.

:snoop:

Trending