Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When will 50 admit he is bisexual??? When? Lady Basra awaits
friendhug.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
50 bullys everyone except his ex vivica fox ! She was terribly in love with him. To a point where she was begging him in TV to come back to her. I think she saw his gu.s. Poor vivica ! And then she saw a magazine cover of Jet or Bet where he was too close to a reputed bisexual rapper, and then Vivica called 50 GAY! Then she apologize. I think her insticts are right. Thats why i say he is bisexual. He gave vivica something unforgettable!~ I hope it wasn' t std

50 bullys everyone except his ex vivica fox ! She was terribly in love with him. To a point where she was begging him in TV to come back to her. I think she saw his gu.s. Poor vivica ! And then she saw a magazine cover of Jet or Bet where he was too close to a reputed bisexual rapper, and then Vivica called 50 GAY! Then she apologize. I think he insticts are right. Thats why i saw he is bisexual. He gave vivica something unforgettable!~ I hope it wasn' t std
BFq24_ECEAArUiB.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

loooooooooooooool Yes. Thats some TEA! She dated her. I think their sex was so good that it drove Vivica crazy. She went to Wendy Williams and said--i love that man! i love that man! And then she start tearing up. Waa Been . She loves his massive Gus.

50 also dated Chelsea chandler an alcoholic comedian slash lesbian Jew night show talk show host on Netflix. She is also in love with him. She had him on her talk show, the lesbian comedian was uncharacteristic in blushing and wiggling eye larshes. His sex MUST be good, but he plays game with the girls. He gives them good sex and then runs. I think gay men play game with him. LOL

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Makes me believe some rappers continue high school in the music industry and right now kanye is the biggest of the all. Every nigga fucked his wife and snoop keeps bullying him.

Snoop is jealous. He wish he slept with beautiful Kim. He should worry about his reckless daughter

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
U know why Kim continues to soar in popularity and success?? She has a beautiful heart. And also her mom Kris also does alot of charity. Haters will remain broke.

PS But kim needs to tone down on the ho.e street cred

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
U know why Kim continues to soar in popularity and success?? She has a beautiful heart. And also her mom Kris also does alot of charity. Haters will remain broke.

PS But kim needs to tone down on the ho.e street cred
Everybody is a hoe these days lol
I agree Kim is very sweet, smart and a great mother with high sex drive. Kanye is a lucky muthafucka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts