Walk Degeneracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
How?? She contradicted herself. It's like arguing for something to be banned and mid argument say it shouldn't be banned. Contradicts the entire point

bro jesse never talks to people to clarify anything the guy is uncle ruckus in the flesh, he always roast black people on his show, today it was just his turn

whether she made a point or not is irrelevant because of the person shes talking to, cause he doesnt care for that either, he is all about the roast and she beat him to it you see.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
bro jesse never talks to people to clarify anything the guy is uncle ruckus in the flesh, he always roast black people on his show, today it was just his turn

whether she made a point or not is irrelevant because of the person shes talking to, cause he doesnt care for that either, he is all about the roast and she beat him to it you see.
Nigga i don't care if he roasts black people, I ain't black I'm somali

White

I don't care. Let them do whatever they want. However, I would never participate in this myself.
Why not care? Ignoring it will allow it continue. Would you not stop terrorists from killing innocent somalis?

Also notice how most of those chicks don't have real jobs. "I'm a writer." Alla hooyooy..

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
She was kinda of cute not gonna lie also I like the fact when he asked her is your mom a she told him no but yours is :russ:

i was always expecting an old dude his age to finally beat him at his own game, and here comes a little fine candy with a filthy mouth to whoop his ass.

Wallahi i was waiting on how she was going to answer that trick question, when she said my mom aint a i was sold cause that was his way back in.

:banderas:

World

VIP
Are you a ?

What do you have against women enjoying themselves without being labelled s?

You sound bitter.

i was always expecting an old dude his age to finally beat him at his own game, and here comes a little fine candy with a filthy mouth to whoop his ass.

Wallahi i was waiting on how she was going to answer that trick question, when she said my mom aint a i was sold cause that was his way back in.

:banderas:
She honestly respects her mother even if she's saying all that shit about everyone being a she can't call her mother that :salute: wifey material:banderas:

World

VIP
Kkk we found the cuck. Let me guess your girl being a and seeking out other D is just women enjoying themselves ??
You have 500 posts in less than a week. I’m guessing the reason why you’re so bitter and angry is because no girl is willing to it up for you.

White

Touche, she respects her mother and that's a good trait, but too bad that she's being fooled by the devilish white women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts