Walayaal why cant we have good decent leaders

In all somali regions why are we cursed with brainless short sighted leaders who only seek to enrich the ones closest to them. How are we as a nation supposed to survive if we have men like this. Remember it only took the action of an idiot khwarezmian governer to unleash the mongols and wipe out his people. What do you think will happen to us if the UN retracts its protection clause and decides that somalia can be taken over by anyone with the ability.

How are we supposed to fight back then when we have supid leaders.This is why i think only a man born in the diaspora africa europe america etc can liberate that nation because u have to look at it from an outside point of view , not be influenced by the usless eggheads on this server and also those running around communities chanting qabiil BS. And to have a clear head, the man/woman who has that clarity and loyalty to the nation can only free it.

Mozart

You need people like me
They’re just honest with themselves. Fixing Somalia as one nation is an impossible ask. Every politician goes in with incredible enthusiasm and leaves depressed and corrupt when they realise how big their task is.

They’re just honest with themselves. Fixing Somalia as one nation is an impossible ask. Every politician goes in with incredible enthusiasm and leaves depressed and corrupt when they realise how big their task is.
its not about how big the task is its about how illing u are of fixing it, turks in anatolia used to be utterly corrupt divided and dominated by mongols, then took the actions of few brave political leaders and over time they won independence. Its not about how divided or unwinnable the situation is its about how ready you are for it and how much sacrifice u are willing to give for it. Somali leaders come in with enthusisim but after just a few short months give up and become despots that rely on foreign aid exactly how our foreign enemies want.

Leaders to come in see the fucked up situation and if the foreigners see weakness in a leader they pounce and demoralise him to the point he gives up, if we just had a few brave good leaders , things coudl improve even by a little.

Mozart

You need people like me
its not about how big the task is its about how illing u are of fixing it, turks in anatolia used to be utterly corrupt divided and dominated by mongols, then took the actions of few brave political leaders and over time they won independence. Its not about how divided or unwinnable the situation is its about how ready you are for it and how much sacrifice u are willing to give for it. Somali leaders come in with enthusisim but after just a few short months give up and become despots that rely on foreign aid exactly how our foreign enemies want.

Leaders to come in see the fucked up situation and if the foreigners see weakness in a leader they pounce and demoralise him to the point he gives up, if we just had a few brave good leaders , things coudl improve even by a little.
Somalia’s is essentially a Middle Eastern colony now. There was realistically a 20 year window of opportunity to get things in order but that’s gone. A finished economy / no cohesive army / no legislature lol how is anyone meant to rebuild a country as such ? It’s beyond one leader coming in . You need an entire nations ideology to change which is near enough impossible.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I disagree sxb, we have brilliant individuals who are capable of leading and ushering a new era of success and progress, however, we the people, must be realistic with ourselves. There will never be a politician that will appear over night and fix our problems by waving a magic wand. We have to realize that we are a nation of many feuding clans and the seeds of mistrust is planted deep within our psych. No matter who the president is, a sizable chunk of the population will oppose him day after election. Every move he makes will be magnified and scrutinized. "he did that because it benefits clan x and hurts clan y, so from here on out I will oppose him by any means"
This is given for now. I believe the solution is to compromise not appease as it creates more problem than it solves and to support our leaders til their final day in office. Trust them to make the right decisions. Never become an obstacle :)

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

How are we supposed to fight back then when we have supid leaders.This is why i think only a man born in the diaspora africa europe america etc can liberate that nation because u have to look at it from an outside point of view , not be influenced by the usless eggheads on this server and also those running around communities chanting qabiil BS. And to have a clear head, the man/woman who has that clarity and loyalty to the nation can only free it.
You opening remarks were great until you added that reckless comment.

Almost all of the current top politicians in Somalia have foreign passports. The nation's catastrophic problems lies with this blunder, we have to get rid of the politicians with dual citizenships. They all have illicit intentions of robbing the nation then buying an expensive house in their host countries to live there for the rest of their days.

reer

VIP
You opening remarks were great until you added that reckless comment.

Almost all of the current top politicians in Somalia have foreign passports. The nation's catastrophic problems lies with this blunder, we have to get rid of the politicians with dual citizenships. They all have illicit intentions of robbing the nation then buying an expensive house in their host countries to live there for the rest of their days.
we need an absolute monarchy from a .5 clan to drag us into the the 21st century and take charge.
also impose sanctions on diaspora somalis with foreign passports they should show they weren't on welfare for atleast 5 years and apply for visas.
if they seek political office they renounce any foreign citizenship(s). their familirs should live in somalia for 5 years minimun.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
we need an absolute monarchy from a .5 clan to drag us into the the 21st century.
Maybe you have seen my post advocating for monarchy.
Monarchy is the only system that can put and end to this. Let one man and his family rule the nation for centuries. The warring tribal chieftains would then be reduced to mere old figureheads. People would focus on economics and their future instead of gossiping about politics. We will stand united under one strong crown for all eternity.

we need an absolute monarchy from a .5 clan to drag us into the the 21st century and take charge.
also impose sanctions on diaspora somalis with foreign passports they should show they weren't on welfare for atleast 5 years and apply for visas.
if they seek political office they renounce any foreign citizenship(s). their familirs should live in somalia for 5 years minimun.

What's going to prevent someone .5 with cuqdad to use their position to seek out revenge against major clans ? :russ:

Last edited:
Their is a magic solution which every third world Kinda including rusian and other easter European havent discovered yet. The ability to think individualism instead of group thinking. I think this criples our ability to adapt to new to cercumstances and innovate. These Kinda thing takes hundreds of years and changing people mind is in my opinion the one of hardes things to do this world. Leadership is important YES but thats not the real problem.

We shouldn't have a monarchy, we should have a dictatorship to get things sorted, and then we can try being a democratic nation again but until then a dictatorship will suffice.

We shouldn't have a monarchy, we should have a dictatorship to get things sorted, and then we can try being a democratic nation again but until then a dictatorship will suffice.

We need a dictator like the guy from Singapore to whip everyone into shape. The kursi should never be a monarchy it will cause too many additional problems.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
We should limit the power of the president and give more power to the Somali population. A coup should be made impossible.

The way federalism is used in Somalia is just wrong. I honestly believe that Somalia would be better off without federalism.

We should limit the power of the president and give more power to the Somali population. A coup should be made impossible.

The way federalism is used in Somalia is just wrong. I honestly believe that Somalia would be better off without federalism.
Its stupid to aim för a win

illiterate and clanist people should have zero power, they are supposed to be controlled like animals, until they are educated and develop an understanding of the new world we live in. Clan is the most stupid thing to hold a whole nation back.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
We need a dictator like the guy from Singapore to whip everyone into shape. The kursi should never be a monarchy it will cause too many additional problems.
I don't think there's any Somali that's as much of a visionary as Lee Kwuan Yew, but I do agree Somalia needs another dictator to whip everyone into shape and actually fix the country. Somalis are too low IQ for democracy, which is something these low IQ mucarads keep shouting for. Somalis need to be under a tight grip for another 10-15 years until they even get a taste of the slightest democracy and freedom.

Trending