Walahi this is heartless

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I'm on team f*ck Somali men lately.

This is an all men kinda thing. Men are more prone to be users than women who are in general, more compassionate.

In the west when a woman falls ill men are more than 21 times more likely to divorce their sick wife, whereas a man illness has no baring on whether a woman will divorce.

That messican comedian George Lopez not only took his wife kidney (she donated it to him so he could live) but he cheated on her publicly with hookers and divorce her. Talk about cold. :vo3yidw:

They're cold and the biggest liars ever

As much as I'm on team f*ck Somali men lately.

This is an all men kinda thing. Men are more prone to be users than women who are in general, more compassionate.

In the west when a woman falls ill men are more than 21 times more likely to divorce their sick wife, whereas a man illness has no baring on whether a woman will divorce.

That messican comedian George Lopez not only took his wife kidney (she donated it to him so he could live) but he cheated on her publicly with hookers and divorce her. Talk about cold. :vo3yidw:

John

I do agree with you with a certain degree that mostly women will stick with their sick and disabled husbands than the other way round, but to lump Somali and non-Somali men as equally capable of abandoning their partners in such situations is not true. A Somali guy will chase the next skirt, even before the doctor confirms of her permanent disability. I have seen many non-Somali men who care for their partners with disabilities or diagnosed with terminal diseases.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
If caught this nacass should be jailed:birdman:

The feels she must have felt at her lowest moment for him to just abandon her and the entire family:drakewtf::francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending