Walahi this is heartless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
:faysalwtf:

He left his wife and 5 kids behind when she became disabled haven't heard from her husband in 8 yrs

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Maybe he died or in jail somewhere. A lot of people go missing in the west I'm sure it's similar in Somalia.
He started a new life with a new wife and kids in Ethiopia she said so in the video

He's still heartless in my eyes least he could do is pay her bills if it weren't for her neighbour helping she would be starving on the streets with 5 kids

Delete this ffs:mjcry:

How can anybody abandon their children. I get that you can get tired of your wife and devorce her but your kids are you future. How can someone even go to sleep knowing absolutely nothing about their kids. :kanyehmm:

Don't have kids. If you must have them then for the sake of god take care of them.

He started a new life with a new wife and kids in Ethiopia she said so in the video

He's still heartless in my eyes least he could do is pay her bills if it weren't for her neighbour helping she would be starving on the streets with 5 kids

Oh wow that's really heartless... I don't understand women who marry men who left there family behind.. That fact alone should be a turn off, it's a shame when we don't have each others back.

Maybe he died or in jail somewhere. A lot of people go missing in the west I'm sure it's similar in Somalia.

Lola

You don't understand. Somali men breed for two reasons. Kids as superannuation or old age financial security, so they could look after you and the bloke who breeds many boys has a special place within the clan because he contributed to the clan's "laandheerinimo". The above case contradicts the norm and we Somali men were never known to be conscientious people. A Halima might have sacrificed for her husband and children, but not us, blokes. Any chick who has issues with this arrangement should challenge our geeljirre tribal culture.

Lola

You don't understand. Somali men breed for two reasons. Kids as superannuation or old age financial security, so they could look after you and the bloke who breeds many boys has a special place within the clan because he contributed to the clan's "laandheerinimo". The above case contradicts the norm and we Somali men were never known to be conscientious people. A Halima might have sacrificed for her husband and children, but not us, blokes. Any chick who has issues with this arrangement should challenge our geeljirre tribal culture.

If that's the case why would they abandon their financial security. Truth is they don't know what condoms are :hmm:

If that's the case why would they abandon their financial security. Truth is they don't know what condoms are :hmm:

Lola

I once did a survey among a group of mixed ethnic blokes about safe sex and in particular condoms for an organisation. What surprised me was that over 90% of Somali guys responded they favour sex without condoms and if they can get away with it, then, they will never use it. These are young guys born or bred in Australia. We Somalis marry because of the "Halal" concept of sex and if sex wanes, we seek other "Halal" alternative sex. The "sanctity of marriage" is reduced to "Halal wasmo", pardon my French.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
As much as I'm on team f*ck Somali men lately.

This is an all men kinda thing. Men are more prone to be users than women who are in general, more compassionate.

In the west when a woman falls ill men are more than 21 times more likely to divorce their sick wife, whereas a man illness has no baring on whether a woman will divorce.

That messican comedian George Lopez not only took his wife kidney (she donated it to him so he could live) but he cheated on her publicly with hookers and divorce her. Talk about cold. :vo3yidw:

Lola

I once did a survey among a group of mixed ethnic blokes about safe sex and in particular condoms for an organisation. What surprised me was that over 90% of Somali guys responded they favour sex without condoms and if they can get away with it, then, they will never use it. These are young guys born or bred in Australia. We Somalis marry because of the "Halal" concept of sex and if sex wanes, we seek other "Halal" alternative sex. The "sanctity of marriage" is reduced to "Halal wasmo", pardon my French.

That mindset usually comes from the belief that if your married you don't need contraceptives.

Bohol

VIP
As much as I'm on team f*ck Somali men lately.

This is an all men kinda thing. Men are more prone to be users than women who are in general, more compassionate.

In the west when a woman falls ill men are more than 21 times more likely to divorce their sick wife, whereas a man illness has no baring on whether a woman will divorce.

That messican comedian George Lopez not only took his wife kidney (she donated it to him so he could live) but he cheated on her publicly with hookers and divorce her. Talk about cold. :vo3yidw:

What a G. I would have taken one of your Surre kidneys as well and threw you to the wolves afterwards just kidding. :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending