Walahi swirl youtube is cringe

Status
Not open for further replies.
When blacks date out, It's with the bottom of the barrel whites. rich,successful,accomplished whites aren't dating out. Only People of Color think anything with white skin is a prize

Tukraq

VIP
When blacks date out, It's with the bottom of the barrel whites. rich,successful,accomplished whites aren't dating out. Only People of Color think anything with white skin is a prize
maybe in the 80s and 90s, now ever top white girl is going after black guys lol

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
What’s up with all these :)‘s?:gucciwhat:

Hey lander u must be new my friend, I have been here over a year and a half spreading the message of positivity. I love every member here and I am constantly reminding all of us to be the best person we can through good actions and firm hand shakes :)

Where did all of this confidence come from:faysalwtf:
I had a friend like this. When she wasn't getting any attention with non-black men when we would go out, she would cry racism. When I pointed they don't treat me like that, she'll say I'm not a "real" black person, so it's doesn't count...... She would brag about being part German

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I had a friend like this. When she wasn't getting any attention with non-black men when we would go out, she would cry racism. When I pointed they don't treat me like that, she'll say I'm not a "real" black person, so it's doesn't count...... She would brag about being part German
What does she mean by not a real black person? Do you act “white”? Lol

What does she mean by not a real black person? Do you act “white”? Lol
Yes. Have almost nothing in common with AAs. Especially, the women. I don't get the whole appeal with the strong black independent woman thing. I like being submissive. If I were a rpg character, I would be a support type, like Aeirth from Final fantasy. I have a very valley girl accent and a high pitched voice. I like my man being in charge.

@land owner . She also said I can't say the nword because mine and ancestors didn't stuggle and my childhood was too privileged. Death serious. BUT, I'm also supposed to be her alley because white people think we're all the same.

@land owner . She also said I can't say the nword because mine and ancestors didn't stuggle and my childhood was too privileged. Death serious. BUT, I'm also supposed to be her alley because white people think we're all the same.

Why do black people call each other the N-word but get angry if other races call them the N-word? If the word is so offensive to use against black why are they still using it on eachother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending