Walaahi TRUMP is a sheer force of Nature....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In a phone interview, a liberal reporters asks him.

"Do you have any sense that that privilege has isolated and put you in a cave to a certain extent, as it put me and I think lots of white privileged people in a cave and that we have to work our way out of it to understand the anger and the pain, particularly, Black people feel in this country?"

Trump responds

"No," Trump responded. "You really drank the Kool-Aid, didn't you? Just listen to you. Wow. No, I don't feel that at all."

Days later, on June 22, Woodward asked Trump whether he thinks there is "systemic or institutional racism in this country."

Well, I think there is everywhere," Trump said, according to an audio clip. "I think probably less here than most places. Or less here than many places."

"OK. But is it here? In a way that it has an impact on peoples' lives?" Woodward asked.

"I think it is. And it's unfortunate. But I think it is," Trump responded.

This is a man who speaks his mind. Walaahi he says what is inside ALL of us. Admit it, ALL humans are racist. At least he is keeping it real, without feigning superiority in political correctness.

Trump was like---WHAT????? U want me to pretend something i am not? Tell u---I feel the pain of a black man? What about the pain of a White man? That is very un-Darwinian of you-- Sir"????? We are supposed to be self preserving. Preserve Self, then My look alike Self, ie tribes & races.....and then extend half a look alike selves. looool

Well ...naaah Trump didn't say the last part,i did lol

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Pin on #NotMyPresident2#No!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
they already did he has a secret personal harem in the hotel he stays in everytime he visites the country

To be honest the Saudi women are not Trump's type. They look Maniish.

Trump like tall, model brunette or blonde type, stars types.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
To be honest the Saudi women are not Trump's type. They look Maniish.

Trump like tall, model brunette or blonde type, stars types.
the sauds are rich and have the ability to get any women they want ofc his personal harem has models form every corner of the world

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Trump is nominated for Nobel Peace Prize, In my opinion he deserves it more than Obama who literally destroyed the entire Middle East in 8 years. A backstabbing shark like Obama should be in prison for his heinous crimes against humanity. Trump is not an interventionist or “cold war hawk,” as every U.S. president since John F. Kennedy has been. He is an isolationist at heart and the world is better off with that policy.

Trump is nominated for Nobel Peace Prize, In my opinion he deserves it more than Obama who literally destroyed the entire Middle East in 8 years. A backstabbing shark like Obama should be in prison for his heinous crimes against humanity. Trump is not an interventionist or “cold war hawk,” as every U.S. president since John F. Kennedy has been. He is an isolationist at heart and the world is better off with that policy.
Not necessarily true. Trump upped the drone strikes much more than Obama ever did.

Trump’s reach is insane. He’s even sponsoring Somalispot
:ooh:
If this ain’t kang shit, I don’t know what is

3D189052-1462-44F1-A529-C6FAAD01E3C7.jpeg

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
In a phone interview, a liberal reporters asks him.

"Do you have any sense that that privilege has isolated and put you in a cave to a certain extent, as it put me and I think lots of white privileged people in a cave and that we have to work our way out of it to understand the anger and the pain, particularly, Black people feel in this country?"

Trump responds

"No," Trump responded. "You really drank the Kool-Aid, didn't you? Just listen to you. Wow. No, I don't feel that at all."

Days later, on June 22, Woodward asked Trump whether he thinks there is "systemic or institutional racism in this country."

Well, I think there is everywhere," Trump said, according to an audio clip. "I think probably less here than most places. Or less here than many places."

"OK. But is it here? In a way that it has an impact on peoples' lives?" Woodward asked.

"I think it is. And it's unfortunate. But I think it is," Trump responded.

This is a man who speaks his mind. Walaahi he says what is inside ALL of us. Admit it, ALL humans are racist. At least he is keeping it real, without feigning superiority in political correctness.

Trump was like---WHAT????? U want me to pretend something i am not? Tell u---I feel the pain of a black man? What about the pain of a White man? That is very un-Darwinian of you-- Sir"????? We are supposed to be self preserving. Preserve Self, then My look alike Self, ie tribes & races.....and then extend half a look alike selves. looool

Well ...naaah Trump didn't say the last part,i did lol

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Get your money up and you both might meet each other in the same retirement home:russsmug:

Trending