Wajaale :Faysal Ali Waraabe Says Ethiopian Border Agency Abuses Somalilanders

Status
Not open for further replies.
hqdefault.jpg

Politician Faysal Ali Waraabe Speaks Somaliland and Ethiopia Relationship ",Ethiopian Border Agency Abuses Somalilanders especially Women and girls, "Worse then Israel abuses Pelastinians "

http://dillapress.com/somali/9105-d...ala-kulmaan-shacabka-sl-xuduudka-wajaale.html

upload_2017-6-12_17-21-10.jpeg

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Wow you don't often hear Somali politicians bring these things up even though they happen on a daily basis.
There must be an election soon.:siilaanyolaugh:

The Real Ethiopia,, Girls want to buy Ethiopian Passport, which costs 3000 Dollars anybody can buy Ethiopian Citizenship

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Nothing new. I never visit that sh!thole of a country (Ethiopia) anyway thank God I am British. I can land wherever I want without ever
visiting Ethiopia.
:manny:

Nothing new. I never visit that sh!thole of a country (Ethiopia) anyway thank God I am British. I can land wherever I want without ever
visiting Ethiopia.
:manny:

That's called privilege, something most Somalis don't have. Thank Allah for that :ufdup:

Ironic how Faisal complains about abuse from Ethiopia when SL has structured its foreign policy in opposing Somalia making it dependent on states such Ethiopia and UAE. For God sake they are the only ones who have a consulate there. :francis:

I'm the only one seeing the seething irony? :what:

Bohol

VIP
That's called privilege, something most Somalis don't have. Thank Allah for that :ufdup:

Ironic how Faisal complains about abuse from Ethiopia when SL has structured its foreign policy in opposing Somalia making it dependent on states such Ethiopia and UAE. For God sake they are the only ones who have a consulate there. :francis:

I'm the only one seeing the seething irony? :what:

Yes alhamdullilah thanks to my father and grandfather (who were also British). :rejoice:

Liyu polis is made up of one clan. The so called Somali degaan admin is letting their clan militias run wild extorting people like he said. Don't try to hide behind the Ethiopian boogeyman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending