Wait Seattle is the new Toronto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I beg to differ, I have known many of these teenagers since they were knee high. I don't think they should be judged for their actions, I also don't believe no one is beyond coming back. All they need is right guidance like what masjid abu bakr provides.

I think Chino had a point, we need to intervene and squash these beefs before they result in another dead young brother :)
Well, that's great perspective you have. I wish it goes well and that i'm proved wrong.

Lol, bright. I went to school with some of these savages, none of them were bright. They didn't show up to class or even graduate. You're so positive, but you will learn later dude. They're probably not fixable at this stage, which is sad. Good luck though.
If someone falls into the gang culture, there is no fixing them. That’s the sad truth.

I beg to differ, I have known many of these teenagers since they were knee high. I don't think they should be judged for their actions, I also don't believe no one is beyond coming back. All they need is right guidance like what masjid abu bakr provides.

I think Chino had a point, we need to intervene and squash these beefs before they result in another dead young brother :)

of course they should be judged, waalalo you're too soft of them... this is the problem.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Well, that's great perspective you have. I wish it goes well and that i'm proved wrong.

When u hit ur mid 20's and responsibilities comes knocking, there's no choice, you will be forced to mature up. I have seen it with my generation and many people that took the wrong path now have decent jobs and better outlook in life. :)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
of course they should be judged, waalalo you're too soft of them... this is the problem.

It depends, there's no need to shun them for youthful mistakes, unless u are helping them improve their lives, I don't think it's wise to look down on them as individuals. You can dislike their actions but never dislike the person. :)

It depends, there's no need to shun them for youthful mistakes, unless u are helping them improve their lives, I don't think it's wise to look down on them as individuals. You can dislike their actions but never dislike the person. :)

when i mean judged, i mean judge for there actions.. it's insulting the life they choose, knowing full well what there parents went through to give them a better life.. where are all the adeers roaming these streets, why aren't they more vocal, rather then walk away in disbelief..

we aren't madows, we listen too what our elders say..

Yeah, its whitey's fault, lmao.

It’s a gallo world :mjlol:
That’s what all the hooyos say :)
Instead of checking their kids it’s societies fault

You're right, Somalis want to live among each other and especially close to a masjid. However, all it takes is couple dudes to f*ck up, then infect the whole neighborhood with their disease. Spreading them around would've probably been better. But, then you have the internet/social media that connects them, so there is no wining. If Somalis lose this generation to degeneracy, there is no going back. They will just become like madows. Welfare queens with baby daddies locked up or dead.

:susp:
Oh god I hope it never gets that bad

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:hillarybiz: I will not personalize the 'thug life' and make it my own. If you lot want to blame yourself for the actions of corner boys, go right ahead. All groups are involved in shady business. And the arms/drugs trade are very lucrative, what a shame they are the low man on the totem pole.:bell: Watch a Mexican cartel execution and you'll extol virtues on to the most socially decadent of Somalis.

Exactly. In my area, there are so many roadmen Somalis gangs who just stand around and do illegal shit all day. It genuinely makes me sad to see them. I used to try and defend other Somalis but f*ck that, we are a shit community.

Sad, but true.

Gambar

VIP
There are Somalis who have nothing to do with this behaviour however I’ve noticed they tend to not be out there at all. The Somalis engaging in disgusting behaviour live in crime ridden neighbourhoods that others run from. All is the Somalis who noticed ran to the suburbs or outside of the city like Markham iyo Whitby. Usually they have good jobs and don’t have time to be loitering. The devil finds work for idle hands.

There are Somalis who have nothing to do with this behaviour however I’ve noticed they tend to not be out there at all. The Somalis engaging in disgusting behaviour live in crime ridden neighbourhoods that others run from. All is the Somalis who noticed ran to the suburbs or outside of the city like Markham iyo Whitby. Usually they have good jobs and don’t have time to be loitering. The devil finds work for idle hands.
Actually they ruin good neighborhoods! Because they suffer from plight envy. Only squares live in the burbs and come from good families. Real niggas struggle in the hood so they have something to rap about

Gambar

VIP
Actually they ruin good neighborhoods! Because they suffer from plight envy. Only squares live in the burbs and come from good families. Real niggas struggle in the hood so they have something to rap about
Ciyaal mamo iyo derbi jiif need to find jobs not loitering dadka islameed oo xafada la degan naftey uu keenaan.

Why the heck is he saying my nigga after every other word? :tacky:

What the hell is wrong with him?

I thought reer Seattle were hipsters and drunk their coffee while minding their business. What's going on?

The whole thing drunk seems to be your, my illiterate sister :)

Speaking of mind your own , stop spaming us with this trash:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending