Wait Seattle is the new Toronto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why the heck is he saying my nigga after every other word? :tacky:

What the hell is wrong with him?

I thought reer Seattle were hipsters and drunk their coffee while minding their business. What's going on?

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I live in the Seattle-metro area, and I don't hang around Somalis to be honest, so I don't know the full stories. But, I have heard couple East Africans (Somalis and Eritreans) got murder these last couple weeks. Most Somali/East African gangs aren't violent out here, but recently there has been a war I heard. I was told they're chasing cars in their neighborhoods and checking for people they want to shoot. Luckily my families don't live in these public housing shithole (well actually they're not shitholes, white Liberals build these people nice town homes and they shit on them, lol)

Anyways, I don't know the full story, hopefully these negros aren't getting influenced by outsiders to act like savages.

Everywhere Somalis go, they act the same. They just bring crime and violence to the area. We are truly animals.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Also, it's funny this negro wants to act like positive and shit, while doing songs about gangs and shit. Typical negro, profit off of degenerate culture, then act all moral and shit later, give me a fucking break. :farmajoyaab:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Everywhere Somalis go, they act the same. They just bring crime and violence to the area. We are truly animals.

You're kinda right to be honest. The internet can do wonders, but then influence savages to compete for "their cities" image (aka who can be more savage than the other).

You're kinda right to be honest. The internet can do wonders, but then influence savages to compete for "their cities" image (aka who can be more savage than the other).
Exactly. In my area, there are so many roadmen Somalis gangs who just stand around and do illegal shit all day. It genuinely makes me sad to see them. I used to try and defend other Somalis but f*ck that, we are a shit community.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It really hurt me, the young brother that was murdered was well liked and I am always in the area where the shooting happened. Unfortunately many of our young teens are armed and engaging in reckless behavior. Being so young and careless is a recipe for disaster. My Allah forgive his sins and open the gates of paradise for Kamal. (Smile N/A).

It really hurt me, the young brother that was murdered was well liked and I am always in the area where the shooting happened. Unfortunately many of our young teens are armed and engaging in reckless behavior. Being so young and careless is a recipe for disaster. My Allah forgive his sins and open the gates of paradise for Kamal. (Smile N/A).

You hang out in the ghetttos ?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You hang out in the ghetttos ?

Seattle doesn't have a ghetto, it's a really nice area full of parks, lakes, expensive houses and new apartments thanks to the tech boom. I know most of these kids, I am always trying to get them to do the right thing. Most of them want to straighten their lives out, but it's so hard and at 16-19, we are discovering ourselves and who we are. I hope things improve :)

Seattle doesn't have a ghetto, it's a really nice area full of parks, lakes, expensive houses and new apartments thanks to the tech boom. I know most of these kids, I am always trying to get them to do the right thing. Most of them want to straighten their lives out, but it's so hard and at 16-19, we are discovering ourselves and who we are. I hope things improve :)

Do you work with the youth?

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Yes but not always
Sometimes the parents want to be closer to the community or mosques not knowing what lays ahead.

You're right, Somalis want to live among each other and especially close to a masjid. However, all it takes is couple dudes to f*ck up, then infect the whole neighborhood with their disease. Spreading them around would've probably been better. But, then you have the internet/social media that connects them, so there is no wining. If Somalis lose this generation to degeneracy, there is no going back. They will just become like madows. Welfare queens with baby daddies locked up or dead.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
No, it's just when I run in to them, I like to stop and have a conversation. People always seem to judge, but they are bright individuals who just need a little guidance :)
Lol, bright. I went to school with some of these savages, none of them were bright. They didn't show up to class or even graduate. You're so positive, but you will learn later dude. They're probably not fixable at this stage, which is sad. Good luck though.

You're right, Somalis want to live among each other and especially close to a masjid. However, all it takes is couple dudes to f*ck up, then infect the whole neighborhood with their disease. Spreading them around would've probably been better. But, then you have the internet/social media that connects them, so there is no wining. If Somalis lose this generation to degeneracy, there is no going back. They will just become like madows. Welfare queens with baby daddies locked up or dead.

they lack discipline, i could only imagine how things will look 30years down the road in our communities.. wallahi its scary too think about. Not only is canada, but the UK and america our community are plagued with this nonsense

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
they lack discipline, i could only imagine how things will look 30years down the road in our communities.. wallahi its scary too think about. Not only is canada, but the UK and america our community are plagued with this nonsense

Yeah, its whitey's fault, lmao.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Lol, bright. I went to school with some of these savages, none of them were bright. They didn't show up to class or even graduate. You're so positive, but you will learn later dude. They're probably not fixable at this stage, which is sad. Good luck though.

I beg to differ, I have known many of these teenagers since they were knee high. I don't think they should be judged for their actions, I also don't believe no one is beyond coming back. All they need is right guidance like what masjid abu bakr provides.

I think Chino had a point, we need to intervene and squash these beefs before they result in another dead young brother :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts