WAIT...............I JUST REALISED ABOUT SOMETHING , COME IN!!!!

I just realised that I have only finished one chapter out of 30 of the quran. Im in my 20s and im planning to get married in a few years. But, when I have kids with my xalimo and they grow up and go to dugsi…………… they will be asking about how to read the quran……..

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
U wont have biological children

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Time is on your side my young friend. You have yet to live life. Stop acting like you about to expire. Inchallah you will finish more than once in your lifetime. Imagine the beauty of sitting down next to wife and children and reading it all together. GOOD LUCK KID!

I just realised that I have only finished one chapter out of 30 of the quran. Im in my 20s and im planning to get married in a few years. But, when I have kids with my xalimo and they grow up and go to dugsi…………… they will be asking about how to read the quran……..

So what ! It’s not a contest. How many have finished the Quran and are criminals or terrible people. It’s about also implementing it in your life.
I finished the Quran when I was 17 (tajweed) which is late for some people. But as long as you live you continue learning. Just start now lol.

Bruh, Quran is compulsory for every Muslim to learn and understand. You’re young and still have time. It’s never too late.
FYI I had finished the Quran 4 times before I turned 20. Just me and my brother out of 9 finished the Quran more than once.

Duksi is not an option, I will pay a macalin to teach my kids at home where I can overlook their progress. It’s the best option.

The most important part is if you can read it properly, My aunt reached up the 5th juz but she could read it properly and Mostly teaches her kids even tho they have all passed her.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The most important part is if you can read it properly, My aunt reached up the 5th juz but she could read it properly and Mostly teaches her kids even tho they have all passed her.

Thats a menacing story. Why is your aunts kids, your cousins all passed so early?

Last edited:

Trending