Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia

The Russians are something else; Prigozhin probably knew too much (and he had a reckless tongue) so he had to go

You Know Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

How will wagner respond to this obvious assassination of their leader? There's a possibility they might orchestrate an actual coup this time

The opposite effect will happen; this was meant to send out a message to those within Russia's official and un-official security apparaus that were confused about their roles, importance and power.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Putin wanted a spectacular get back,throwing people out of hospital windows got too boring for him.🤣

Moral of the story don't mess with Putin :kanyeshrug:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
The Bakhmut battle must have messed with his head lol or maybe he was tired of life and wanted to go out with a bang🤣

Last edited:
The opposite effect will happen; this was meant to send out a message to those within Russia's official and un-official security apparaus that were confused about their roles, importance and power.
What do you think will become of all the wagner mercenaries stuck in sudan, car, etc..?

Also unrelated, but I just found out about this today. Burhan must be in shambles
:dead:

What do you think will become of all the wagner mercenaries stuck in sudan, car, etc..?

Also unrelated, but I just found out about this today. Burhan must be in shambles
:dead:

Speaking of Burhan, where is he being held?

Edit: haha I'm confusing him with the other one I mean bashir.

Trending