Waddani Aka Xisbiga KBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
From top leaders to bottom of the barrel tabloid posters, it's obvious that Waddani opposes the very existence of Somaliland. From Cirro, the former Koonfuri booty clapper(KBC), to Ismaciil hurre Buuba who not long ago was a Koonfuri booty clappy (KBC).

Ismaaciil Hurre Buubaa is arguably the most influential & seasoned politician within Waddani. Here's a clip of him Shalay iyo maanta. The futo clappery is hard with this one

When they loose, expect Xisbiga KBC supporters to sing somaliyey tooso

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like to give Udub some credit. They expanded SL borders exponentially, although it was inevitable

They lost Laascanood to P/land and recaptured it, hardly expansion. They also failed to tackle NUSM group that would later manifest into SSC and Khatumo. Not to mention they left the government bankrupt upon handling the office to Kulmiye.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
kkkkk Reer Somalia talking about muh qabiil:mjlol:. Since 1960 the president has been Jabarti or Hawiye, we rather not compete in the special Olympics :pachah1:

Funny coming from a so called country almost entirely made up of one clan?

The "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome is strong with you. I can help alleviate your sickness. First thing you have to do is renounce this fairytale called Somaliland.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe

The "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome is strong with you. I can help alleviate your sickness. First thing you have to do is renounce this fairytale called Somaliland.

Somaliland existed before Somalia or the former Somali Republic :camby:

That fairytale is giving you nightmares. The reason Somaliland is made up one clan is because we're the majority.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
That fairytale is giving you nightmares. The reason Somaliland is made up one clan is because we're the majority.

But you seek independence solely because of "Muh Qabiil". I don't blame you though, I blame those villainous politicians that have been ideologically oppressing the citizens of Waqooyi Galbeed for decades. They have infected people, including the likes of you, with the "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome. You need to be cured of this horrible sickness. A whole generation of people are now even scared to hear the word Somalia. It irritates them. They don't want to unify. That can't happen anymore. You must renounce Somaliland. Politicians from Waqooyi Galbeed have started doing it. I don't see why you cannot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending