Wadani promises FULL SHARIA if elected

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is just talk. Politicians make promises that will not be fulfilled. It is just part of the game they play till they get your vote.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
This nigga use to be clean shaven his whole political career and now as the election day approaches

he found the light and started growing his beard out talking about shakira law?

:heh:

This is why I support Secularism. Religion is too powerful of a subject to be used in political discourse.
He went to Hajj this year.

Besides SL needs Sharia in the worst way. Too much music and mukhaabaraad in our cities. We need to ban music, khat, etc

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I think Ciro isn't mentally unfit. He recently paid a music group to make a song for wadani and now hes calling for sharia? :pachah1:ninkan waa nin waalan :pachah1:didn't he punch someone aswell? :pachah1:the mans unstable and isn't fit for presidency :pachah1:

Lool might as well elect Alshabab same thing
Suicide bombing and murder is haraam in Islaam so how is Al Shabaab and Shariah the same?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
But will Ethiopia allow the Somaliland province aka Kilika 7aad to rule by the shariah law?:sass2:
And what will Aabe UK say about this?:westbrookswag:

But will Ethiopia allow the Somaliland province aka Kilika 7aad to rule by the shariah law?:sass2:
And what will Aabe UK say about this?:westbrookswag:
Nothing good will come of ruling with SHARIA than oppression. Just remember the great leader hitler was guided by God and he caused mass destruction on the jews.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
ucid they supporting full implementation of the sharia since they became party 2000 2001. , I am support ucid for this reason, almost 20 years consistent position, wadani doesnt support it in their heart

Apollo

VIP
Disgusting.

This is why Muslim countries will never develop as populists will always win votes by being zealous religious conservatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts