Wadani promises FULL SHARIA if elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Wasn't Siilanyo and Kulmiye that expressed their acknowledgement of that new islamic extremist group couple of months ago :wtf:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Btw the national is a kulmiye mouthpiece so i'll take this information with a grain of salt

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

If somaliland becomes more religious than the ictiraaf dream will die as the people will see secession as haram

:duck:

Jeesto

VIP
:what:
Chi-McBride-Oh-Hell-No.gif

Religion and government should be seperate. Cirro needs to stop jaqitaanka G*ska dhegcasta:bell:

This nigga use to be clean shaven his whole political career and now as the election day approaches

he found the light and started growing his beard out talking about shakira law?

:heh:

This is why I support Secularism. Religion is too powerful of a subject to be used in political discourse.

This nigga use to be clean shaven his whole political career and now as the election day approaches

he found the light and started growing his beard out talking about shakira law?

:heh:

This is why I support Secularism. Religion is too powerful of a subject to be used in political discourse.
Somaliland will have sharia law whether you like it or not.
:siilaanyosmile:
The people have spoken
:fittytousand:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Isn't SL laws based on xeer which is by in large in line with sharia? I haven't seen anything contradictory to Islam in the implemented laws. It's a perfect country to introduce Islamic Finance too. We're already a non interest% based country

Isn't SL laws based on xeer which is by in large in line with sharia? I haven't seen anything contradictory to Islam in the implemented laws. It's a perfect country to introduce Islamic Finance too. We're already a non interest% based country
I guess they mean Saudi style sharia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending