Wacky Hotep anecdote of the week: My maadow friend’s sister told that Somalis kidnapping black kids and selling them to the white man

Nope!!!
Black persons being happy and expressing their individuality
Other people: What?!? She can’t be happy and fill good about herself. Doesn’t she see how dark she is ? We got to help her. Let’s talk about her looks and call her crazy. Black lives matter!!!!!! Also, there’s 2769869757 genders
Did I say there weren't any genders? Being against your anti-woman rhetoric does not mean Im some insane liberal blue pill taking junky. :ftw9nwa:

I don’t know 🚐

If it’s useful. Idk, I’m not allowed to say the nword and cops are nice to me, so .......I guess I’ll have to flip a coin to choose
I dated a cop big deal? I listen to sludge metal, drink kombucha, and read Hp Lovecraft. And I don't care if it does not fit into black stereotypes or care about the opinions of other black folks who don't think it fits the mold. You pigeonholed me thinking I go with blue left stuff. I don't have to bash black people because of that. YOu think I'm anti-cop and don't like you cause you are arrogant despite not looking like Jet Beauty of the week? No, it's because you bash and hate folks for silly reasons.
I don't have to bash other women to be submissive to my lover. I'm a very sovereign woman who knows what she wants and really knows how to submit. I believe men should bear the weight of Adam and the man who does that gets all the submission. Men who do not pull their weight does not deserve submission even nature points that out. You agreeing with duties is not the way to go they don't deserve submission. I'm very pro-woman but does translate to I'm anti-man and going act like a harpie to my lovers.

Last edited:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I dated a cop big deal? I listen to sludge metal, drink kombucha, and read Hp Lovecraft. And I don't care if it does not fit into black stereotypes or care about the opinions of other black folks who don't think it fits the mold. You pigeonholed me thinking I go with blue left stuff. I don't have to bash black people because of that. YOu think I'm anti-cop and don't like you cause you are arrogant despite not looking like Jet Beauty of the week? No, it's because you bash and hate folks for silly reasons.
I don't have to bash other women to be submissive to my lover. I'm a very sovereign woman who knows what she wants and really knows how to submit. I believe men should bear the weight of Adam and the man who does that gets all the submission. Men who do not pull their weight does not deserve submission even nature points that out. You agreeing with duties is not the way to go they don't deserve submission. I'm very pro-woman but does translate to I'm anti-man and going act like a harpie to my lovers.
Well, it’s not all black people per say. It’s the current Americanized mindset I have an issue with. And yes, I’ve deal with a lot of prejudices towards certain AAs because I’m different.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
It's not an American mindset it's Western.
I know sometimes I can go overboard and be an uppity , but I don’t hate maadows or all African Americans. But I’ve had and still do get discriminated against by some. It wouldn’t be an issue if it 1. The maadows that look down on me also want me to be their ally 2. If it only happened once or a handful of time. I do get treated very differently from other black and brown people. And I’m don’t a dick to them. I treat everyone with respect. That’s why old black and Mexican people love me. Idk, most of the old school maadows are pretty awesome. It’s the ones that grew up down south, except Mississippi are righteous people

I know sometimes I can go overboard and be an uppity *****, but I don’t hate maadows or all African Americans. But I’ve had and still do get discriminated against by some. It wouldn’t be an issue if it 1. The maadows that look down on me also want me to be their ally 2. If it only happened once or a handful of time. I do get treated very differently from other black and brown people. And I’m don’t a **** to them. I treat everyone with respect. That’s why old black and Mexican people love me. Idk, most of the old school maadows are pretty awesome. It’s the ones that grew up down south, except Mississippi are righteous people
I would not listen to hoteps or the holy ghost holy rollers. I live in the south and to me, the northern AA's are more subservient to Whites than the southern one. I take what many say for a grain of salt. I only care if they are in a position of power where they can ruin your money or livelihood in which many are not.

I know sometimes I can go overboard and be an uppity *****, but I don’t hate maadows or all African Americans. But I’ve had and still do get discriminated against by some. It wouldn’t be an issue if it 1. The maadows that look down on me also want me to be their ally 2. If it only happened once or a handful of time. I do get treated very differently from other black and brown people. And I’m don’t a **** to them. I treat everyone with respect. That’s why old black and Mexican people love me. Idk, most of the old school maadows are pretty awesome. It’s the ones that grew up down south, except Mississippi are righteous people

You are madow. You're an AA like the rest of the ppl you diss. Plenty of AAs have lighter skin and more delicate features than you and don't claim to be anything else. You don't look remotely Somali.

:camby:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
You are madow. You're an AA like the rest of the ppl you diss. Plenty of AAs have lighter skin and more delicate features than you and don't claim to be anything else. You don't look remotely Somali.

:camby:
A lot of African Americans and Americans in general are mutts. You know damn well I don’t look a 100 Bantu and most mixed Somalis look more like their ajnabi side