Wacky Hotep anecdote of the week: My maadow friend’s sister told that Somalis kidnapping black kids and selling them to the white man

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
She told that Somalis are ones kidnapping black girls as sex slaves to rich men. I told her that the Mexican cartel kidnaps girls ( both white and black ) for the sex trade . She called me racist. I tried to tell her that actually it’s white women that get kidnapped the most because they’re worth the most money. And the dirty little secret is that it’s their mums that are the ones pimping their daughters out. But yeah, that’s my weird hotep anecdote. My friend is cool, but unfortunately his family is hotep and believes they’re Jews.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
And I saw a group of Puerto Rican Hebrew Israelites today. What wacky hijinks will ensue tomorrow? I’m going to talk to them . I have to hear their delusions. They better not ask me for reparations again....

She told that Somalis are ones kidnapping black girls as sex slaves to rich men. I told her that the Mexican cartel kidnaps girls ( both white and black ) for the sex trade . She called me racist. I tried to tell her that actually it’s white women that get kidnapped the most because they’re worth the most money. And the dirty little secret is that it’s their mums that are the ones pimping their daughters out. But yeah, that’s my weird hotep anecdote. My friend is cool, but unfortunately his family is hotep and believes they’re Jews.
What:mindblown:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Girl you always have the most ”what the f” stories. Why is my life so tame compared to yours :mjlol:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
She told that Somalis are ones kidnapping black girls as sex slaves to rich men. I told her that the Mexican cartel kidnaps girls ( both white and black ) for the sex trade . She called me racist.
Typical madow. Call them out and your racist. You should have asked her statistics for that bold claim of her's.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Girl you always have the most ”what the f” stories. Why is my life so tame compared to yours :mjlol:
There’s many weird and strange things in Chicongo. There’s a loose square guy that looks exactly like Barney from How I Met Your Mother. Yes, there’s a white guy wearing a business suit selling squares and bud on the L.

You are one weird-ass woman. Half the stuff you say seems like something out of your imagination. Your hepatitis eyes, outdated glasses, and that ridiculous cultural clothes tell me you are insane? You are that crazy woman outside the gas station asking for change but somehow got a phone with wifi. You are no different than those hotep African American pick mes you talk bad about all the time. Yall both hate black women or yourselves in the favor of men hoping to get chose. But let tell you something you ain't going to get chosen. It doesn't matter how many stories you make up saying men want your crazy raggedy ass. If you are downing the so-called Bantu negrums to get acceptance from Somalis I insist you make up better stories.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
You are one weird-ass woman. Half the stuff you say seems like something out of your imagination. Your hepatitis eyes, outdated glasses, and that ridiculous cultural clothes tell me you are insane? You are that crazy woman outside the gas station asking for change but somehow got a phone with wifi. You are no different than those hotep African American pick mes you talk bad about all the time. Yall both hate black women or yourselves in the favor of men hoping to get chose. But let tell you something you ain't going to get chosen. It doesn't matter how many stories you make up saying men want your crazy raggedy ass. If you are downing the so-called Bantu negrums to get acceptance from Somalis I insist you make up better stories.
No, it’s true. I work full-time and have a boyfriend to give me money. The fact I’m a weirdo that can get hired outside of McDonald’s and cops are super nice to me and I’m not out here popping out kids by multiple men says that I’m a decent person. You know why I have issues with some African Americans? Because while shitting on me for my looks and mannerisms, they’re crying about other groups judging them. Would you feel connected to a group of people who point how different you are from then constantly? Realistically , I don’t look like Nina Simone or Vanessa Williams.

No, it’s true. I work full-time and have a boyfriend to give me money. The fact I’m a weirdo that can get hired outside of McDonald’s and cops are super nice to me and I’m not out here popping out kids by multiple men says that I’m a decent person. You know why I have issues with some African Americans? Because while shitting on me for my looks and mannerisms, they’re crying about other groups judging them. Would you feel connected to a group of people who point how different you are from then constantly? Realistically , I don’t look like Nina Simone or Vanessa Williams.
Your boyfriend gives you money? The incel he-man woman haters mgtow men you follow would call him a simp. You dont have multiple kids? What do you want a cookie? I rarely see bw with multiple kids anymore. Hell I have not seen a black newborn in two months. And who really cares what other groups think? THe cops are nice to you? THey nice to me too I have some who are my friends and neighbors being anti-cop is stupid. You think the average black cares what a person from Mauritius think? And how are you different you are not a special snowflake. All what you described is average at best.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Your boyfriend gives you money? The incel he-man woman haters mgtow men you follow would call him a simp. You dont have multiple kids? What do you want a cookie? I rarely see bw with multiple kids anymore. Hell I have not seen a black newborn in two months. And who really cares what other groups think? THe cops are nice to you? THey nice to me too I have some who are my friends and neighbors being anti-cop is stupid. You think the average black cares what a person from Mauritius think? And how are you different you are not a special snowflake. All what you described is average at best.
Shrugs. But I’m not a coon. Couldn’t pay me million dollars to be white. So because I’m super rich and hot, I can’t express my opinion. I can’t deny. I’m just an uppity sand negro, but I still think I’m awesome

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Man, I feel like a war veteran dealing with the hoteps, snow apes and Cardi B’s cousins . I went down the rabbit hole and I’ve seen/heard things, terrible things. Wait until I try the stories of conservatives telling that Islam is paganism.

Shrugs. But I’m not a coon. Couldn’t pay me million dollars to be white. So because I’m super rich and hot, I can’t express my opinion. I can’t deny. I’m just an uppity sand negro, but I still think I’m awesome
Ok clearly you re insane. Too bad you don't want to swirl. White billionaires love insane black women who wear wacky clothes. sooo :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

I do. The key is not to be a b**** and be submissive. Same rule for African men as well
You and this fellow silly bunny need to start a pick me cult.
1601608024156.png

Attachments

• 1601607966189.png
    1601607966189.png
    94.1 KB · Views: 205

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I bet your man looks like that. :ftw9nwa:
Nope!!!
Black persons being happy and expressing their individuality
Other people: What?!? She can’t be happy and fill good about herself. Doesn’t she see how dark she is ? We got to help her. Let’s talk about her looks and call her crazy. Black lives matter!!!!!! Also, there’s 2769869757 genders

Nope!!!
Black persons being happy and expressing their individuality
Other people: What?!? She can’t be happy and fill good about herself. Doesn’t she see how dark she is ? We got to help her. Let’s talk about her looks and call her crazy. Black lives matter!!!!!! Also, there’s 2769869757 genders
Oh so you black now? You mad that black folks don't like you because you are "weird" but at the same time you act just like the other self-hating self-righteous noobs. You get mad if a black woman dates other men and are happy. I guess you want them to be alone and miserable for talking about your flea market Yemnite clothing. Sit down and fix your dusty boyfriend some ramen noodles.

Trending

Latest posts