WAAWAREY!!!!!! Algeria and EU secretly genocide 30,000 people in the Sahara desert

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is these idiots won't stop coming.
In fact, they are coming in larger numbers than before and the body count continues to climb for nothing.
:snoop:
The european overlords have found a way to kill off the fastly growing low iq african population. It's like the ellis island promise of freedom but with a twist you gain freedom from your shit-hole village, only to be killed and enslaved by savages. Even italy are turning back migrant boats. Why are there no african youtubers warning these dumb ppl not to go?

These Europeans along with their pet Berbers will regret treating Africans this way. They will be running to African countries by the end of the century.

George Soros is telling the Europeans that the only way to have a chance in the future is to invest in Africa.
http://observer.com/2018/05/george-soros-impending-financial-crisis-marshall-plan-for-africa/

This article is saying that the West must have a good relationship if it will survive. If they continue their present day methods Africans will not want to deal with them.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...tates-is-not-prepared/?utm_term=.dbbb3dd88e8d
Why what is going to happen to europe that they will all of a sudden need africa???

:bell:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
develop africa, bring jobs, create tv and entertainment to keep people busy, a busy person doesn't have time to tahirib, introduce mortgages since it creates long term planning.

Europe doesn't really have any useful resources except for arable land. Africa has a lot of mineral deposits and other natural resources. Africa is developing very quickly. By the middle of this century almost all African countries will be mid income nations. Only those currently plagued by wars will fall behind. Contrarily Europe is falling apart.

The only thing that makes European countries relevant today is the EU. Britain has left and Italy will also leave. Greece is falling apart and this is causing a domino effect. There are some separatist uprising in Spain from the Basques and the Catalonians which will weaken Spain and spark other separatist movements in other EU countries. Soros is aware of this which is the reason he's telling his business partners to invest in Africa instead of Europe.
Why what is going to happen to europe that they will all of a sudden need africa???

:bell:

Europe doesn't really have any useful resources except for arable land. Africa has a lot of mineral deposits and other natural resources. Africa is developing very quickly. By the middle of this century almost all African countries will be mid income nations. Only those currently plagued by wars will fall behind. Contrarily Europe is falling apart.

The only thing that makes European countries relevant today is the EU. Britain has left and Italy will also leave. Greece is falling apart and this is causing a domino effect. There are some separatist uprising in Spain from the Basques and the Catalonians which will weaken Spain and spark other separatist movements in other EU countries. Soros is aware of this which is the reason he's telling his business partners to invest in Africa instead of Europe.
Soros investing in africa is not good. The man uses humans as pawns and will involve africans in his schemes, we need a pan african group to monitor such ppl and to ensure that africans are never exploited again. How is it that the europeans were so quick to react to the arab colonisation of europe and yet we are not aware of others trying to slowly colonise our lands? most african nations still don't have an army advanced enough to fight the europeans if they decide to leave their shit-hole and come steal our resources again, all we have is jihad and belief in god's help and that didn't help us or the arabs last time they came. Say what you want about gaddafi but that man was woke as f*ck!!

He is telling the Europeans to start a Marshall Plan for Africa just like the US did for Europe and East Asia. Africa can only develop when the EU is busy putting out multiple fires from their countries. They will definitely not be able to steal resources by force again because Africans are growing too fast for them. Africa will be richer than South America and Europe by the end of the century.

The useless dictator that you mentioned was all talk and no substance. He died the way he lived. His body was paraded through the streets because he was a person who violated human rights. He used to have plastic surgeries so he wouldn't look older. That man was dumb and didn't care for Africa. Thank Allah he's gone.
Soros investing in africa is not good. The man uses humans as pawns and will involve africans in his schemes, we need a pan african group to monitor such ppl and to ensure that africans are never exploited again. How is it that the europeans were so quick to react to the arab colonisation of europe and yet we are not aware of others trying to slowly colonise our lands? most african nations still don't have an army advanced enough to fight the europeans if they decide to leave their shit-hole and come steal our resources again, all we have is jihad and belief in god's help and that didn't help us or the arabs last time they came. Say what you want about gaddafi but that man was woke as f*ck!!

He is telling the Europeans to start a Marshall Plan for Africa just like the US did for Europe and East Asia. Africa can only develop when the EU is busy putting out multiple fires from their countries. They will definitely not be able to steal resources by force again because Africans are growing too fast for them. Africa will be richer than South America and Europe by the end of the century.

The useless dictator that you mentioned was all talk and no substance. He died the way he lived. His body was paraded through the streets because he was a person who violated human rights. He used to have plastic surgeries so he wouldn't look older. That man was dumb and didn't care for Africa. Thank Allah he's gone.
Thank allah! i prayed the whole ramadan that god would distract these european devils so that we would grow in numbers in their lands and prosper here and back home. God works in mysterious ways and the europeans started off this century violating other ppl's lands and stealing their resources and just like the bible says "you reap what you sow" that same hatred will be returned in europe when their numbers dwindle and they already fear that backlash hence many european countries bailing on the EU.

Africa is definitely rising from the ashes but Europe might be heading towards it.
Thank allah! i prayed the whole ramadan that god would distract these european devils so that we would grow in numbers in their lands and prosper here and back home. God works in mysterious ways and the europeans started off this century violating other ppl's lands and stealing their resources and just like the bible says "you reap what you sow" that same hatred will be returned in europe when their numbers dwindle and they already fear that backlash hence many european countries bailing on the EU.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
On a high school field trip I was chatting with a cadaan dude who was pretty chill in class. He and I were just chilling chatting about random shit while we were waiting to check out this exhibit.
So the guy started to show me random clips he saw on 4chan.

First clip he showed was a dude getting headshotted. I believe it was taliban fighter cause the dude looked Afghani. But anyway the cadaan dude just laughed and started watching other stupid clips. In my head I was thinking”yea I need to get away from this psychopath”

I left him alone after we checked out the exhibit and started chatting with someone else.
Why didn't you call the police on him. He could be a potential terrorist.:bell:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Europeans make money from many African nations. They should keep swarming in until France and UK f*ck off their governments. The countries France colonised France takes 50% of their bank revenue and they are only allowed to access 15% of their own money and if they want more than have to pay a fee to France for their own money.
So it's there fault. I don't really care Europe can close their borders but they clearly have a reason to not

Status
Not open for further replies.