WAAR SOOO CARARAAAAAAAY! 2 Shisha heads wanted in Minnesota! While lighting it they burned a buildin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

So many of you are unaware that MInneapolis banned Shisha spots.

So these 2 wanted to have their own shisha in the outdoors and this happened

:drakelaugh::damn::damn::damn:

:damn:

9473E777-8823-4587-B5F9-9CF42C9CA7CA.jpeg

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don’t understand, did they purposely set the building on fire after their hookah session? Or are the cops making a mountain out of a molehill? I hope it’s all a misunderstanding:)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don’t understand, did they purposely set the building on fire after their hookah session? Or are the cops making a mountain out of a molehill? I hope it’s all a misunderstanding:)

What the hell is wrong with you!!!

These dumb and dumber tried to light a hookah next to a flammable location of the restaurant building. Shit got out of control and they couldn’t get the fire out.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
What the hell is wrong with you!!!

These dumb and dumber tried to light a hookah next to a flammable location of the restaurant building. Shit got out of control and they couldn’t get the fire out.

So it was all an accident? I hope there’s was no major damage:)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So it was all an accident? I hope there’s was no major damage:)
Actually there was a major damage, they've managed to destroy an 80 year old building who had a lot of sentiments because two idiots wanted to smoke Shisha. Btw who smokes shisha during Ramadan? And espicially 2019. Losers.

@Jiron when will Somalis stop the nonesense you're doing in this thread? Sweeping their wrong doings under the rug? When will Somalis hold each other accountable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending