WAAR HAYAAAAAAAAAAAY! Farmaajo N Sudan mistaken 4 SL President. Total disrespect showered over him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:gucciwhat::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Farmaajo kept white as the ruler of quarter of Mogadishu, his confidence so low that Sudanese dictator had to scramble to save an ounce of dignity for the RULER OF QUARTER OF MOGADISHU

:gucciwhat::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Farmaajo kept white as the ruler of quarter of Mogadishu, his confidence so low that Sudanese dictator had to scramble to save an ounce of dignity for the RULER OF QUARTER OF MOGADISHU

Lol not gonna lie Quater of mogadishu is funny but your hate is annoying chill

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lol not gonna lie Quater of mogadishu is funny but your hate is annoying chill

Walahi there's no hate in my heart, only the reality when it comes to this matter. I'm not gonna just believe it is legitimate till it's authority covers Zeilac to Ras Komboni

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:deadrose::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: @R.Kelly your thread titles kill me and the mayor of mogadishu stuff :damn::damn:

Not even Mayor of Mogadishu, that a huge accomplishment for this government or the governments since 1991. This government is the RULER OF Quarter OF MOGADISHU...I said QUARTER

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Not even Mayor of Mogadishu, that a huge accomplishment for this government or the governments since 1991. This government is the RULER OF Quarter OF MOGADISHU...I said QUARTER
I love how u desperately try to turn this on its head, the fact of the matter is Somaliland took the biggest L i've seen for several months :manny:

Man chuckled to himself when he heard somaliland :russ:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
I love how u desperately try to turn this on its head, the fact of the matter is Somaliland took the biggest L i've seen for several months :manny:

He doesn't give a f*ck about Somaliland neither do I. Siilaanyo and his goons In the current government have ruined it's image L after L
:manny:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

It was a nervous chuckle, an embarrassment one. Imagine if I was your host and I accidentally mentioned how I once made love to your wife. I would've chuckled too while trying to back track :gaasdrink:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
It was a nervous chuckle, an embarrassment one. Imagine if I was your host and I accidentally mentioned how I once made love to your wife. I would've chuckled too while trying to back track :gaasdrink:
You can interpret however you want to desperately imagine it, doesn't change the fact he said in arabic

"Somaliland?....SOMALIA, somaliland is just a region inside Somalia"

:gaasdrink:

Why would he need to backtrack off a question a random journalist in the crowd asked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts