WAAR HAYAAAAAAAAAAAY! A Iranian degraded a tdot gazelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
War waxaas got us roasted:nahgirl::drakelaugh:
“The wealthiest Somalia bank is full of treasure maps” :damn:

The Somali girl kulaha “the average Iranian woman is known for the Olive toned skin, her beautiful eyes and her eyebrow” how is that even roaring? Or am I not getting what she meant by that?:cosbyhmm:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

The Somali girl kulaha “the average Iranian woman is known for the Olive toned skin, her beautiful eyes and her eyebrow” how is that even roaring? Or am I not getting what she meant by that?:cosbyhmm:
wallahi he finished us :pachah1:whenever ajanabis pick up pirates i tell them thats the somalis from the south :russ:

they have thick eyebrows which isn't "attractive".
her name is hersi. hmmm, is she related to ayan hersi :mindblown:
wheres the logic in this mate?:pachah1:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

She means unibrow.

She said "eyebrow" instead of eyebrows, get it? Iranian have 1 long eyebrow:mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
She went in kkkkk she's spot on about Persian girls eyebrows usually they only have one waa rageedi she held it down for maryooles:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts