WAA HAYAAY! S.F. has Amaal Nuux on there advocating wearing nothing but baati (no underwear or bra)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She realised later on about her breasts. Probably got some comments about it.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:You are absolutely right. For the longest time she tried to be oblivious to the obvious till her relatives made it an urgent matter. Woman had her naasos at display. Any little movement it shook like an earthquake. Then she covered up

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i see people comparing us to AAs all the time and these 'men' are as pathetic as the AA women who complain about their men. they are too similar.:dwill:

its not our fault that we were cursed with xaar looking anorexic and intellectually challenged Manlents. i am happy that amaal found herself a real man. a rich one too:obama:

We are what your father was and still is. That's if you are raised by a father tho :kodaksmiley:

As much as you insult me, I still feel sorry for you. Because whilst you make up weird random assumptions of my weight etc, it highlights your deep insecurities.

No sane human other than one that lives on the internet far from human interactions makes up lies on the internet to try agitate other people on the internet who don't care and live normal lives. I recognise this and forgive you, and ask Allah to grant you hidaya.
I don't need to make up any lies to see the pathetic excuse of a person you are. what you are doing is called deflection in psychology. if lying about all the 'somali girls in your dms' makes you feel better about yourself, keep at it. that wont do much for your self-esteem though because you can try to fool me but you can't lie to yourself.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I heard she got with some rich sugar daddy. She was struggling for a while with her music career but I guess she's back at it again.:pachah1:

She was in Alberta for a while too I think. @AbdiJohnson might know about it.

What @sahersi is saying can be true because at one time she was so broke that @AbdiJohnson broke the news that the chick was at oil sands in Alberta:dwill:

Therefore she must have gotten hold of a well to do madoow financier cause now she has resurrected her career. Btw she also went into a deep self-discovery BS where she completely adopted a village in Uganda where she wore their clothes, tied her hair like them and fetched water like them :drakewtf:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I don't need to make up any lies to see the pathetic excuse of a person you are. what you are doing is called deflection in psychology. if lying about all the 'somali girls in your dms' makes you feel better about yourself, keep at it. that wont do much for your self-esteem though because you can try to fool me but you can't lie to yourself.
Don't worry I'm not bilaa naxaaris like some users here that post os of prostitute Somalis and I'd never post nudes.

I also know that I've never encountered people like yourself other than the internet where the weirdest, most low life, atheist, s and insecure Somalis congregate.

Most Somalis girls whether they are hoes/religious/educated/normal don't harbour such hate like you do. Never ever met one that isn't down to earth.

Blame your father not us!! We are innocent ffs!

We are what your father was and still is. That's if you are raised by a father tho :kodaksmiley:
a typical Somali man is nowhere near my father. you pathetic losers wish you could be an ounce of the man he is.

anyways its pretty stupid to use my father or even my brothers to refute me because i'm not looking at them like that. i dont need to analyse them like i analyse other somali 'men'.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She's got nice titties :banderas:

Just the way I like them. Not firm but abundant and jiggly but not too flattened. :lolbron: From my years of national liberation I learned that those with these type of naasos means it has been pulled and caressed a lot :cosbyhmm:

Don't worry I'm not bilaa naxaaris like some users here that post os of prostitute Somalis and I'd never post nudes.

I also know that I've never encountered people like yourself other than the internet where the weirdest, most low life, atheist, s and insecure Somalis congregate.

Most Somalis girls whether they are hoes/religious/educated/normal don't harbour such hate like you do.

Blame your father not us!! We are innocent ffs!
lol you'd be surprised!!
you think most somali girls aren't aware of what Allah has cursed them with. if you can tell me one redeeming quality about you guys, i will drop this forever.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
a typical Somali man is nowhere near my father. you pathetic losers wish you could be an ounce of the man he is.

anyways its pretty stupid to use my father or even my brothers to refute me because i'm not looking at them like that. i dont need to analyse them like i analyse other somali 'men'.

You are a complete psycho.

You deduct your menfolks from this group of people you despise when you don't even know how great some Somali men are.

Are you 11 or something ? Or you just retarded like this. Can your mouth and ears hear one another. Can they comprehend the lunacy coming out of your train of thought.

Whatever your father and brothers one thing is certain WEY KUGU QASAAREEN

You are a complete psycho.

You deduct your menfolks from this group of people you despise when you don't even know how great some Somali men are.

Are you 11 or something ? Or you just retarded like this. Can your mouth and ears hear one another. Can they comprehend the lunacy coming out of your train of thought.

Whatever your father and brothers one thing is certain WEY KUGU QASAAREEN
i'm just stating pure facts. not my problem if i hit a nerve

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i'm just stating pure facts. not my problem if i hit a nerve

Everyone else here comes for banter or what-have-you but from my observation I diagnose you as PTSD suffered from some sort of trauma where a Somali didn't look at your way or has deceived and popped your deformed kintir. Thus coming here for utter psychosis episode on us. :camby:

If you were near me waan kugu aasi lahaa and usually naagaha I don't do them anally but even there waan kugu aasi lahaa while spitting on your face and slightly slapping you to submission :banderas:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
lol you'd be surprised!!
you think most somali girls aren't aware of what Allah has cursed them with. if you can tell me one redeeming quality about you guys, i will drop this forever.
You were cursed with a bad father unfortunately, but not everyone is like you. Our fathers were engaged in our lives, took us to school, taught us about our daqaan etc. May Allah bless my father, and grandfather who were both university educated men. :rejoice:

What I don't get is why you are on a Somali forum?? If you were on an African American forum or Muslim forum with the other self haters I would understand. :what1:

Fine your father was bad no problem, you got rejected by a Somali guy, life goes on... but not every Somali guy is like your father and you will eventually find love however long that takes. Don't give up. Stay strong and have sabr.

Everyone else here comes for banter or what-have-you but from my observation I diagnose you as PTSD suffered from some sort of trauma where a Somali didn't look at your way or has deceived and popped your deformed kintir. Thus coming here for utter psychosis episode on us. :camby:

If you were near me waan kugu aasi lahaa and usually naagaha I don't do them anally but even there waan kugu aasi lahaa while spitting on your face and slightly slapping you to submission :banderas:
you are the typical farah. what a pathetic excuse of a man. does it hurt you knowing you are the bottom of the barrel?

You were cursed with a bad father unfortunately, but not everyone is like you. Our fathers were engaged in our lives, took us to school, taught us about our daqaan etc. May Allah bless my father, and grandfather who were both university educated men. :rejoice:

What I don't get is why you are on a Somali forum?? If you were on an African American forum or Muslim forum with the other self haters I would understand. :what1:
if you were all like my father i wouldn't utter a word other than praise. unfortunately he is 1 in a sea of xoolo.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
you are the typical farah. what a pathetic excuse of a man. does it hurt you knowing you are the bottom of the barrel?

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh: Don't my forum character fool you cause I'm greatly to the lord. I earned everything I have as oppose to you still living under your government subsidized UK housing. Keep using that bucket to take shower:bell:

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh: Don't my forum character fool you cause I'm greatly to the lord. I earned everything I have as oppose to you still living under your government subsidized UK housing. Keep using that bucket to take shower:bell:
looool, you couldnt get to my level if you tried to used you pea sized brain for once.

my father worked all his life to get us to where we are, but 70% of the so called somali 'men' would rather other people's money raise their children. typical pathetic manlets.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
if you were all like my father i wouldn't utter a word other than praise. unfortunately he is 1 in a sea of xoolo.
Give me his number I will have a stern talk with him. I am absolutely sorry for you and understand your frustration to us. No women deserves to be treated or raised like this!

@sahersi so all Somali men are bad, except for your father and brothers and the males in your family
:ayaanswag:

That's something @AbdiJohnson would write just to trigger people

There is a word for that, it's called special snowflake syndrome

سح ولا لا?:dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending